• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RyoHakubi

RyoHakubi
10 months ago#1
Aside from the tutorials without fireteam/predator, are there any aspects of the game that I can play, with AI, by myself?

I didn't know if any recent patches had added anything, so please forgive my ignorance. Thanks!
Be Quick or Be Dead.

User Info: TheFixer7148

TheFixer7148
10 months ago#2
There's a private match option on the main menu. You can play as either Predator or Fireteam by yourself there.

It's kinda pointless playing as the Predator solo cuz you're main targets are supposed to be the fireteam. You still get XP from killing AI but not much. You actually earn more points as the fireteam since they have their own objectives to complete.
"shoots a baby while nearby people gasp" ....what? Babies creep me out. "Aims at another baby" Rock-a-bye BANG!

User Info: RyoHakubi

RyoHakubi
10 months ago#3
Damn. I wasn't even looking for a campaign; just games with bots, but apparently that's the best we can get. Thanks.
Be Quick or Be Dead.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A