• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Just watched The Predator (2018) today...

User Info: B18Champ

B18Champ
11 months ago#11
I feel like if the movie was made by a more competent director then it could have been awesome. I really liked the other 3 Predator movies so I was disappointed with how this one turned out after waiting 8 years. Oh well

User Info: RyoHakubi

RyoHakubi
10 months ago#12
I hate how in the last two movies, they decided to kill off the classic predator in order to make a BIGGER, usually lamer predator a threat. Literally just give me a predator hunting other people, not this pred vs pred s***.
Be Quick or Be Dead.

User Info: hellhammer

hellhammer
10 months ago#13
PowerDukeJimmy2 posted...
am I the only one that thinks it might be one of the worst action films ever?
Yep!!! THE ONLY ONE!! The movie was universally panned. Why would you even ask this?

User Info: TheFixer7148

TheFixer7148
10 months ago#14
Still, you have to admit. The Predator Killer suit looked sick.
"shoots a baby while nearby people gasp" ....what? Babies creep me out. "Aims at another baby" Rock-a-bye BANG!

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
5 months ago#15
B18Champ posted...
As bad as it was, it was still far better than Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection.

Now that is complete nonsense lol. Alien 3 is mediocre and Alien Resurrection is okay, but the new Predator movie was awful lol
The one and only true Dante

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 months ago#16
finalfantasy94 posted...
its by far the worst predator movie.

---
I gave up about half way through and I never give up I've finished Lake Placcid and Liquid Sky. I just can't believe how bad they keep messing up these franchises I mean The Predator (2018) makes Prometheus look like the Godfather in comparison and definitely makes rewatching Predators (2010) an enthusiastic experience.

User Info: PowerDukeJimmy2

PowerDukeJimmy2
3 weeks ago#18
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
I gave up about half way through and I never give up I've finished Lake Placcid and Liquid Sky. I just can't believe how bad they keep messing up these franchises I mean The Predator (2018) makes Prometheus look like the Godfather in comparison and definitely makes rewatching Predators (2010) an enthusiastic experience.

My problem is that it really isn’t that hard to make an okay to decent Predator movie. It’s probably impossible to beat the first movie because of the mystery of what the creature is, is gone but still; shouldn’t be difficult to make something that’s alright.
Playing: Ghost of Tsushima DC (PS5), Death Stranding: DC (PS5), Psychonauts (Series X)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#19
B18Champ posted...
As bad as it was, it was still far better than Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection.
oof must be the most diehard fan of Preds eh?

Alien 3 is decent wish they had gone with some of the concepts and they didn't keep changing the script and Resurrection is fine

The Predator is so bad i struggle getting through the first 15 due to character dialogue being so dumb and cringey funnily it's kinda the Alien 3 given it had a very different script that was scrapped

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#20
kinda wish Predator was allowed to advance in time like i want Aliens but Predator some colonisy space marines vs Predator would be dope

or adapting some of this games lore to an animated feature would be pretty worth while adventure of Dutch 2025 would love to see
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Just watched The Predator (2018) today...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A