• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Just watched The Predator (2018) today...
am I the only one that thinks it might be one of the worst action films ever?
Playing: Halo Infinite (Series X), Red Dead Redemption 2 (Series X), Metroid Dread (Switch), Forza Horizon 5 (Series X)

User Info: Tfv1982

Tfv1982
1 year ago#2
Movie was total garbage

User Info: Perksurx

Perksurx
1 year ago#3
PowerDukeJimmy2 posted...
am I the only one that thinks it might be one of the worst action films ever?

edit: am I the only one that thinks it might be one of the worst films ever?

There, fixed it for ya!

"Welcome to the edge. It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here"
Eliza Cassan 'Deus Ex: The Human Revolution'.

User Info: B18Champ

B18Champ
1 year ago#4
As bad as it was, it was still far better than Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection.

User Info: Perksurx

Perksurx
1 year ago#5
B18Champ posted...
As bad as it was, it was still far better than Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection.

I found both of those watchable, The Predator wasn't.

Alien 3 was an interesting mess and Resurrection would have been better as another film, not part of the Alien series.
"Welcome to the edge. It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here"
Eliza Cassan 'Deus Ex: The Human Revolution'.

User Info: PowerDukeJimmy2

PowerDukeJimmy2
1 year ago#6
I still don’t know how Shane Black made it so bad when he was in the first film and made Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and The Nice Guys. It makes it even worse that it turned out so bad lol.
Playing: Halo Infinite (Series X), Red Dead Redemption 2 (Series X), Metroid Dread (Switch), Forza Horizon 5 (Series X)

User Info: Blizwise85

Blizwise85
1 year ago#7
PowerDukeJimmy2 posted...
I still don’t know how Shane Black made it so bad when he was in the first film and made Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and The Nice Guys. It makes it even worse that it turned out so bad lol.

Hes original script was great.. all the reshooting and crap he was forced to cut out made it horrible to be honest

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
1 year ago#8
its by far the worst predator movie.

User Info: sflowers539

sflowers539
1 year ago#9
The Predator was terrible, reminded me of a Hillary Clinton commercial.

User Info: Sbee

Sbee
1 year ago#10
It felt like it was made by someone who didn’t understand what makes the core idea of the series click, and decided autism and global warming is what this franchise needed shoved into it.
I'm available for kids parties, public executions, and any mother's birthday for premium snuggles
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Just watched The Predator (2018) today...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A