• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. How much time do YOU usually have to wait to play as the Predator...?

User Info: streetfighter76

streetfighter76
1 year ago#1
Just wanted to know before i get more interested on this game.
I will wait for a sale so I'm not in a rush, and by the time i may end up getting it, I understand the conditions might change but...

Thing is i don't think i will be THAT much interested on playing as the Marines; i merely see that as yet another CoD thing and there are already better games to play like that.
NO! i want to be The Predator!!

But in the videos I've watched people report they have to wait between 5 to 10 minutes.
I understand that the best moment to get this is as soon as possible, while the game is still fresh but it kinda worries me that it could die really soon.
What do you guys think...?
The ultimate victory is the one conquered over yourself.

User Info: x_CoRrUpTioN_x

x_CoRrUpTioN_x
1 year ago#2
They f***ed up big time.

There just isn't enough people wanting to play fireteam.

Yes predator wait is 5-10 min each time.

Might get lucky and get in faster a few times, but it usually takes a while.

Alien vs predator would've worked better because plenty of people would both want to be predator and aliens.

Just my opinion, whatever.
"I don't always chug, but when I do I choose Estus. Stay salty my friends."

User Info: hymingoo

hymingoo
1 year ago#3
I havent tried to play as him on own yet. theres timers showing you wait times. times have varied since it came out. the most I've seen the wait for him do far was 4 mins.

it's best to group up with a few people and switch off being predator.
video games

streetfighter76
1 year ago#4
hymingoo posted...
I havent tried to play as him on own yet. theres timers showing you wait times. times have varied since it came out. the most I've seen the wait for him do far was 4 mins.

it's best to group up with a few people and switch off being predator.

Yeah... I...
kinda enjoy being a dick while i compete online in this type of games so i usually tend to not want to find other players because then i feel awkwardly inclined to "be nice".

I see this as an opportunity to screw with some random 4 men squad, THIS is what I find exciting!!
But it's kinda weird to read here that even if i understand that the Predator is at a disadvantage in this game, not enough people are interested on hunting him down.
I know that it will be a learning curve of me getting murdered until i become more proficient at the Predator gameplay, which seems kinda complex in the videos I've watched.

10 minutes or less seems "reasonable": i truly hope it doesn't get worse when i finally buy this in the 1st sale for it.
...maybe soon??

User Info: hymingoo

hymingoo
1 year ago#5
pm me your screen name ill put your dick in the pool.

I have no doubt itll be on sale in a couple months. a few people in our group are waiting on a sale too.
video games

User Info: Jaws19

Jaws19
1 year ago#6
It varies widely. On a good session, I get a game every 6 and a half mins or so. But there are plenty of times where I'm waiting 12-24 mins for a round as Predator. Then there are instances of you finally getting in a lobby, but it's not full. Matchmaking is a mess.

User Info: xXDrRocksoXx

xXDrRocksoXx
1 year ago#7
I've never personally waited longer than 15 minutes to find a match with 3 or 4 other players (full or nearly full). That includes getting into the que, being connected, and leaving because the lobby is almost empty. After that happens once, most definitely I'll be connected to a full lobby. On average, I spend anywhere between 5.5 minutes ~ 8.5 minutes wherein I do other things with my time. Also, I'm on PS4.

streetfighter76
1 year ago#8
I wanna know about your experiences again, after 3 months please!
Thank you in advance!

User Info: fromthedead

fromthedead
10 months ago#9
streetfighter76 posted...
Yeah... I...
kinda enjoy being a dick while i compete online in this type of games so i usually tend to not want to find other players because then i feel awkwardly inclined to "be nice".

I see this as an opportunity to screw with some random 4 men squad, THIS is what I find exciting!!
But it's kinda weird to read here that even if i understand that the Predator is at a disadvantage in this game, not enough people are interested on hunting him down.
I know that it will be a learning curve of me getting murdered until i become more proficient at the Predator gameplay, which seems kinda complex in the videos I've watched.

10 minutes or less seems "reasonable": i truly hope it doesn't get worse when i finally buy this in the 1st sale for it.
...maybe soon??

Wow...really? What are you 12? You know what. Avoid this game. We don't need a******s like you. People like you kill the community and make others not want to play and have fun. Unbelievable.
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. How much time do YOU usually have to wait to play as the Predator...?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A