• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Predator is so underpowered, this game is ass

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
2 months ago#1
Then again, it's the same company that made Friday the 13th
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r 3ds friend code: 3583 4500 8225 plz add me

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#2
maybe Berserker is better?

i feel like i need a better idea of how to play hunter

User Info: SlightlySychotic

SlightlySychotic
1 month ago#3
Hard to believe there’s a class with less than half this one’s health. That’s, what, I full clip from the base gun?
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Schadenfreude is an ugly thing but, then, I'm not a particularly attractive man."

User Info: Tsuyogaru

Tsuyogaru
1 month ago#4
Maybe you’re just not good with him or have played against bad predators? I’ve been shredded a few times
PSN: Scars_of_Wisdom

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
1 month ago#5
Are all three classes unlocked?
I'm not even winded.

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
1 month ago#6
you can literally bum rush the entire squad right out of the gate with the combi stick and kill all of them lol i’ve done this in 2/5 of my last matches as the pred now lol the other time you just essentially do the same thing but do hit and runs lol
i am i.

lenmutt
1 month ago#7
ChobitDollfie posted...
you can literally bum rush the entire squad right out of the gate with the combi stick and kill all of them lol i’ve done this in 2/5 of my last matches as the pred now lol the other time you just essentially do the same thing but do hit and runs lol
i spend like 85% of my game time naruto tree hoppin unable to find anything but ai and bacon

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
1 month ago#8
lenmutt posted...
i spend like 85% of my game time naruto tree hoppin unable to find anything but ai and bacon

you have to use the isolation finder
i am i.

lenmutt
1 month ago#9
ChobitDollfie posted...
you have to use the isolation finder
THANK YOU!

maybe that will help this game feel less like a not so janky Don't Even Think

User Info: SlightlySychotic

SlightlySychotic
1 month ago#10
Also, stay out of trees. They’re death traps. Even a cloaked Predator stands out flying through the trees.
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Schadenfreude is an ugly thing but, then, I'm not a particularly attractive man."
  1. Boards
  2. Predator: Hunting Grounds
  3. Predator is so underpowered, this game is ass
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A