• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Evaste

Evaste
4 weeks ago#1
So I went to Marias Shop and i saw that she's also selling other stuff like attachments and clothes. My question, there are blueprints for weapons and attachments in the world... is she selling some kind of short way to them (with ingame currency) or are there no blueprints for those out in the world...
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
4 weeks ago#3
The ones she is selling are exclusive to her shop.
Flight is Might!

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 weeks ago#4
The blueprints for weapons are where you craft the ones you found in the open world.
Latest Review - Control
http://wethenerdy.com/control-review/

Evaste
4 weeks ago#5
So are those attachments also in the open world ? i don't want to spend ingame money if i get them eventually anyway, sorry for asking again, but one says they are unique while the other says they're not

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
4 weeks ago#6
Evaste posted...
So are those attachments also in the open world ? i don't want to spend ingame money if i get them eventually anyway, sorry for asking again, but one says they are unique while the other says they're not

Ninja_Gaignun posted...
The ones she is selling are exclusive to her shop.

Huh. I wish I'd realized before 40 hours in game that you can't find those she's selling in the world. That would have made things a bit easier. I was wondering why so many of the attachments were still locked.... lol

Evaste
4 weeks ago#7
Ok thanks for the answers, i guess i have to get some skell credits ^^
  • Post New Message