• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Blueprints help please (spoilers)

User Info: swx22000

swx22000
4 weeks ago#1
I currently have 9 different blueprints and I just hit level 16. I am picking up a lot of Blue tag coloured weapons, which is lovely.

My problem is that every time I buy a weapon from a blueprint it's always a green tag weapon and so weaker that what I have....

Do blueprints create weapons on gear score or player level?

How do I get blue tag weapons from blueprints?

Thank you

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
4 weeks ago#2
The quality of gear you can unlock is based on your level. Once you hit 30 you will gave access to all 4 ranks.

Just focus on the main story and you'll be 30 in no time.
Flight is Might!

User Info: swx22000

swx22000
4 weeks ago#3
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
The quality of gear you can unlock is based on your level. Once you hit 30 you will gave access to all 4 ranks.

Just focus on the main story and you'll be 30 in no time.

Thank you

User Info: Sneaky Assassin

Sneaky Assassin
4 weeks ago#4
@swx22000 Er that isn't really true there is a skill that you buy that increases the quality of her crafting, then you craft purple/gold, around 20-25 level. Just keep on crafting the same item and it will give you higher quality.
https://i.imgur.com/G8ux18p.gifv

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
4 weeks ago#5
Sneaky Assassin posted...
@swx22000 Er that isn't really true there is a skill that you buy that increases the quality of her crafting, then you craft purple/gold, around 20-25 level. Just keep on crafting the same item and it will give you higher quality.

That just increases the quality of the items in the shop, not Weapons on Demand.
Flight is Might!

User Info: Sneaky Assassin

Sneaky Assassin
4 weeks ago#6
Armoury Upgrade: get better quality weapons when buying them on demand

That's what it says

What she has in the actual shop is always the same 1 purple, a few blues and a few greens.
https://i.imgur.com/G8ux18p.gifv
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
4 weeks ago#7
I’m level 27 and am getting golds from blueprints, but it’s rare.
PSN/Steam:Jareski ||||| Xbox Live: Jareski007
Unofficial PSVR board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1327-playstation-vr

User Info: RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK
4 weeks ago#8
The colour of the weapon (and even the gear level) does not affect the damage the weapon makes. The colour affects the effect of the bonuses on the weapon (better Range, Ammo Boost etc).
PS+ for Minecraft and PS4 - RogsR35UK

User Info: jeremysix

jeremysix
4 weeks ago#9
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
Sneaky Assassin posted...

That just increases the quality of the items in the shop, not Weapons on Demand.

The skill literally says that it increases the quality of weapons on demand. Don’t share info if you have no clue what you’re talking about.
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Blueprints help please (spoilers)
  • Topic Closed