• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Can ANYONE get into the room where you find Jace Skell?

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
4 weeks ago#1
The door literally won't open for me and there's a collectable on the other side.

It's at the end of the underground lab in Skell Foundation Head Office, in the northern part of the infinity region.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: statewidegold8

statewidegold8
4 weeks ago#2
I think it's part of a story mission that you will get in the future. -go here go there pick up key card then go to his place and open the door-
Good thing happen to those who . . . .Make them happen!

User Info: bradley453

bradley453
4 weeks ago#3
Did you grab a keycard from a drone? I know it's kind of a maze down there, I had to turn around twice in that damn maze, maybe you went the wrong way? A cutscene started before I even reached the door, so if you aren't getting one, maybe it's the wrong door.
PSN: Saintz420 Playing: Ghost Recon Breakpoint, CoD:Modern Warfare, Black Ops 4, R6:Siege, Attack on Titan 2.

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
4 weeks ago#4
bradley453 posted...
Did you grab a keycard from a drone? I know it's kind of a maze down there, I had to turn around twice in that damn maze, maybe you went the wrong way? A cutscene started before I even reached the door, so if you aren't getting one, maybe it's the wrong door.
Don't think you need a key card as the lights on the door make it seem unlocked.

Also I don't mean during the mission. The first time you go there "during the mission" once you clear the area of enemies and approach the door a cutscene starts, but there a collectable IN THE ROOM and the cutscene teleports you out of it.

Outside of the mission the lights of the door are still green but it won't open.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
4 weeks ago#5
I totally get what the TC is saying.

Some say it could be a bug, but I can't find anyone who can confidently answer after finishing the entire story campaign yet. As things stand, there is no other way to get inside the room.

User Info: semiconscious

semiconscious
4 weeks ago#6
CursedPanther posted...
I totally get what the TC is saying.

Some say it could be a bug, but I can't find anyone who can confidently answer after finishing the entire story campaign yet. As things stand, there is no other way to get inside the room.

yeah, this's a bug...

i encountered this same problem with mafia 3. the room with the final boss contained a collectable, but, if you didn't quickly grab it before triggering the boss battle, the room was permanently locked in post-game, so you couldn't just go back & get it. went back to the game a year later, & they'd actually patched it so that the collectible appeared outside the room on a nearby piano...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Evaste

Evaste
2 weeks ago#7
https://youtu.be/dZG8MrTIBwc

Here you go ...

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
2 weeks ago#8
Evaste posted...
https://youtu.be/dZG8MrTIBwc

Here you go ...

They fixed that glitch already. Sadly...not the bug that caused the need of said glitch...
PSN: Vrokar-SRE, XB: Vrokar83, Steam: Vrokar
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: bill_z_bob

bill_z_bob
2 weeks ago#9
I had the same problem. It said kill all remaining enemies and wouldn't let me enter the room. I had to go back outside and find the last enemie off base in the woods and kill him. He was kind of stuck on a tree. I killed him and the mission updated and the yellow map marker moved to the door.
This is my sig.

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
2 weeks ago#10
Iirc, this place bugged on me too. Kept running back and forth to no avail. I remember logging out of the game but didn't close the application then go back in again and maybe that could work?
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Can ANYONE get into the room where you find Jace Skell?
  • Post New Message