• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nw63

nw63
1 month ago#1
I'd like it if they'd make a simple patch where the workers/scientists/whatever don't just go to work and act normal when their place of work is being attacked. I know they say things when you're nearby, but just having them run and hide in a corner or something would really make the setting much more realistic
Don't not never give up, for I can't not go on no longer w/o you

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
1 month ago#2
When the merc bots behavior patterns seem half-finished at times, expect these civies patterns to be given even less of a priority.

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
4 weeks ago#3
i thought the same last night...we are secretly killing their protection, and they are just so dedicated. Highly geared up war machines waltz through your job and its just another day lol

That would be a nice mechanic; when the shootin starts the NPCs run all over the place in panic. That would be realistic in that getting a clear shot in the chaos would be a challenge.

But hey we cannot ask for too much outside of the lines of a Far Cry/Watch_dogs/Assassins creed engine
For your hilarity and good gaming needs
mixer.com/mrlegend

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
4 weeks ago#4
What frustrates me is when I'm tasked to destroy a farming drone or other stationary object and there's NPCs standing right beside it. I don't know a reliable way to get them to move so I don't kill them when the objective explodes. I've tried shooting near them, firing into the air (spoiled by RDR2 there), and nothing. I've just been accepting the civilian casualty and moving on.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers