• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Why I don't believe UBI will patch in the ability to holster weapons

User Info: layzahr1

layzahr1
1 month ago#1
I don't think Ubi will ever patch the ability to holster weapons because they would need to redo the walking animation. Did anyone else ever notice how robotic, janky, and unnatural your character's movements are when walking around at the HUB? Wildland's walk animation was much smoother.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
1 month ago#2
The animations in general are horribly done. Dunno how this game took so many steps backward.
Latest Review - Control
http://wethenerdy.com/control-review/

User Info: BuyersRemorse55

BuyersRemorse55
1 month ago#3
Yeah I do have fun with the game but I don’t see how anyone could really be satisfied with those animations while creating the game

wildlands looked way better and I think division 2 is like a better version of that

also I liked the camera angle better in wildlands

User Info: jeremysix

jeremysix
1 month ago#4
You walk with them holstered in the cave, so it’s not like it’s impossible...
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
1 month ago#5
jeremysix posted...
You walk with them holstered in the cave, so it’s not like it’s impossible...

This ^
https://youtu.be/1qy9HPSiYeg - Fire Emblem: Three Houses Season of Warfare Edition Unboxing!
Daemon XM, Astral Chain Special Edition Unboxings Coming Soon!

User Info: bradley453

bradley453
1 month ago#6
I'm sorry....why do you need to be able to holster weapons? Seems pointless to me, was pointless in wildlands too. People just like to complain I guess.
PSN: Saintz420 Playing: Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, GR: Wildlands, R6:Siege, Attack on Titan 2.

User Info: layzahr1

layzahr1
1 month ago#7
bradley453 posted...
I'm sorry....why do you need to be able to holster weapons? Seems pointless to me, was pointless in wildlands too. People just like to complain I guess.

Or maybe it's because people want to feel immersed in the world. No one in the military holds their weapon at the ready position at ALL times.

bradley453
1 month ago#8
layzahr1 posted...
Or maybe it's because people want to feel immersed in the world. No one in the military holds their weapon at the ready position at ALL times.
....ok, it still doesn't serve any purpose in the game other than you wanting to role play, so it makes sense they got rid of it. There was never any reason to actually put away your gun in wildlands, especially this game, since you're supposedly being hunted. Would you out your gun away if you're being hunted? I don't think so.
PSN: Saintz420 Playing: Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, GR: Wildlands, R6:Siege, Attack on Titan 2.

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
1 month ago#9
bradley453 posted...
layzahr1 posted...
....ok, it still doesn't serve any purpose in the game other than you wanting to role play, so it makes sense they got rid of it. There was never any reason to actually put away your gun in wildlands, especially this game, since you're supposedly being hunted. Would you out your gun away if you're being hunted? I don't think so.

Why are you shilling for this game? It was a feature in Wildlands, a lot of people used it (myself included), there was absolutely no reason to remove it. Change the input if it conflicts with the focus button, but it makes no sense to remove it when the animation is clearly already coded into the game.

bradley453
1 month ago#10
Zelos_ToS posted...
Why are you shilling for this game? It was a feature in Wildlands, a lot of people used it (myself included), there was absolutely no reason to remove it. Change the input if it conflicts with the focus button, but it makes no sense to remove it when the animation is clearly already coded into the game.
I'm not shilling for the game, I'm saying it doesn't matter if it's in or not as it serves no purpose, why have something in a game when it's not needed?
That's a waste of data, people already complain about how big the game file is. Now you want more added? Fix the way cars drive before adding a stupid holster function. There are bigger worries for this game than putting your gun away.
PSN: Saintz420 Playing: Ghost Recon Breakpoint, CoD:Modern Warfare, Black Ops 4, R6:Siege, Attack on Titan 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  3. Why I don't believe UBI will patch in the ability to holster weapons
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers