• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StonecoldRPS

StonecoldRPS
1 month ago#1
I picked medic & was wondering if you can change your class? Kinda wanting to try another one
PS4 or Xbox One, Either way, it's all good.
Just enjoy what you have & most of all, have fun.

User Info: Deathpossesion

Deathpossesion
1 month ago#2
Yea.
In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season.GT: Sm0oth Legacy

User Info: Cekil1

Cekil1
1 month ago#3
Yes you can! When you’re at the various Bivouacs/Rest Areas around the Islands you can go to the “Tactics” option and change to whatever class you have unlocked. It’s a pretty cool feature.
SJW" - Anyone using this acronym without irony is not to be taken seriously. Do not engage.

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
1 month ago#4
Interesting
Good way to get free xp by doing the class challenges I guess haha

User Info: Firestar4500

Firestar4500
1 month ago#5
till u relise, that by getting a 2/3/4th class, gear becomes a nightmare, since the classes you arnt using NEEDS a "default" gear set, so any old gear cant be broken down unless your return to a bivouac or rest area and change each class gear
PSN ID: Firestar2211 Avid Video game player, and book reader

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
4 weeks ago#6
I finished the game without even bothering with the classes. Heck, i didn't actually know how to change classes to be honest. lols I just played the game using assault all the way.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
4 weeks ago#7
gr__9011 posted...
I finished the game without even bothering with the classes. Heck, i didn't actually know how to change classes to be honest. lols I just played the game using assault all the way.
Well they certainly aren't compulsory so that's all good. Just go ahead with whatever style you find most comfortable.

I finally completed the rank 10 challenges for all 4 classes yesterday. It's a pretty good opportunity to try out different engagement methods really. As I'm now playing on Advanced(Extreme are better left for coop with friends) routinely, brute forcing into an enemy base will lead to certain death very quickly.

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
4 weeks ago#8
Firestar4500 posted...
till u relise, that by getting a 2/3/4th class, gear becomes a nightmare, since the classes you arnt using NEEDS a "default" gear set, so any old gear cant be broken down unless your return to a bivouac or rest area and change each class gear

This right here is the BIGGEST letdown of muilticlassing. Wish they would just make the presets universal...
PSN: Vrokar-SRE, XB: Vrokar83, Steam: Vrokar
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers