This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. questiion about a slightly odd dressing styel

User Info: mondoshawan2

mondoshawan2
4 weeks ago#1
so theres this woman where i work. its in the south, so obvi religion is big down here. i just find myself wonderiing if this sounds like any type of religion, because it seems odd to me. btw, i dont think shes pentacostelist, bc ive known some pent women and they all dress far more conservatively. aslo she wears her hair down not up.

anyway.

this woman wears capris during the week, but on saturdays and sundays, she wears a skirt.

does this sound like a reliigous thing, ro maybe she only does laundry once a week?
"muulti-pass!"

User Info: OzymandiasIV

OzymandiasIV
3 weeks ago#2
Maybe she normally wears skirts and capris are just more practical for work?

Why aren't you just talking to this woman yourself? See if you can't become her friend and ask her if she's religious?
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
3 weeks ago#3
I've not heard of a religion which mandates the wearing of capris at work and skirts on weekends
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: PokemonExpert44

PokemonExpert44
3 weeks ago#4
SSj4Wingzero posted...
I've not heard of a religion which mandates the wearing of capris at work and skirts on weekends
I might just 6-0 you in Pokemon. Watch out for my awesome teams.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. questiion about a slightly odd dressing styel
  • Post New Message