This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Best Christian youtube channels?

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#1
Please do not suggest to me any channels that deal in End times and Prophesy, or NDE's about Heaven and Hell.

Not anything "old timey" either, if that makes any sense. (though I don't have a problem with Les Feldick.)

Also, please do not suggest to me anything TBN or Daystar related.

It does not have to be (all/only) preaching channels, either, it can be comedy, reviews, ect as well.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.
(edited 1 month ago)

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#2
Huh. Must be a dead board. Is there another religious like board I can ask this question on?
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
1 month ago#3
It's probably more likely that very few people here have an interest in "Christian Youtube channels", that fit your criteria or otherwise.

But there is, or used to be, a Christian-specific board somewhere. I don't know what it is, but you can probably find it by googling.

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#4
^Yeah my google search actually brought me to this board only.

User Info: Hypergamer55

Hypergamer55
1 month ago#5
I enjoy Wretched. Which also has a radio show for even more content.

The host has messages about current events or problems in the Christian churches, thought provoking messages of Christian life, answer some difficult questions, expose false teachers, have street preaching on college campuses that's actual civil, show some clips from other preachers and more. And sometimes it's done with a sense of humor.
NNID: Dj.D25, add me for 1v1 on SSB4 Wii U or Splatoon squads/private battles.

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#6
Hypergamer55 posted...

The host has messages about current events or problems in the Christian churches, thought provoking messages of Christian life, answer some difficult questions, expose false teachers, have street preaching on college campuses that's actual civil, show some clips from other preachers and more. And sometimes it's done with a sense of humor.

Link please? I prob should have mentioned that requirement in the first post. My bad...

User Info: Hypergamer55

Hypergamer55
1 month ago#7
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
Hypergamer55 posted...

Link please? I prob should have mentioned that requirement in the first post. My bad...

This is their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlxWNzGGPKzQLMXkkyZkUQ
NNID: Dj.D25, add me for 1v1 on SSB4 Wii U or Splatoon squads/private battles.

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 month ago#8
Hypergamer55 posted...
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
Hypergamer55 posted...

This is their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlxWNzGGPKzQLMXkkyZkUQ

Thanks much!

User Info: the_hedonist

the_hedonist
1 month ago#9
I don’t watch a lot of YouTube. I do more podcasts and stuff. That said, I’ve enjoyed most of the stuff from Premier on Demand.

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialpremiertv

Also, if you’re looking for comedy, John B Crist is pretty funny:

https://www.youtube.com/user/johnbcrist
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take him at his word.
Just to rest upon his promise, just to know, "Thus saith the Lord."

User Info: the_hedonist

the_hedonist
1 month ago#10
How could I forget to mention The Bible Project? Definitely my favorite. So so good. Their videos in biblical themes and specific books of the Bible are the best. I also like their How to Read the Bible series.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jointhebibleproject
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take him at his word.
Just to rest upon his promise, just to know, "Thus saith the Lord."
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Best Christian youtube channels?