2 months ago #11
    You and SSJ4 are generalizing drug users a lot. The reason I want to hang out primarily with other drug users is because I don't have to worry about being socially accepted. I'm like really f***ed up mentally, so the idea of me being accepted among like-minded people definitely appeals to me. Otherwise, there's always that certain pressure to act a certain way when you're with others...even your friends.

I can act completely carefree, drop my boundaries and just go wild...and nobody cares. If anything, they're more likely to overlook it as a consequence of inebriation. I can be the person I want to be, not the person that society or people with more limited boundaries than me say I should be.

That's a great feeling.
    Islam is Chaos Control.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    You and SSJ4 are generalizing drug users a lot. The reason I want to hang out primarily with other drug users is because I don't have to worry about being socially accepted. I'm like really f***ed up mentally, so the idea of me being accepted among like-minded people definitely appeals to me. Otherwise, there's always that certain pressure to act a certain way when you're with others...even your friends.
    2 months ago

I can act completely carefree, drop my boundaries, and just go wild...and nobody cares. If anything, they're more likely to overlook it as a consequence of inebriation. I can be the person I want to be, not the person that society or people with more limited boundaries than me say I should be.
    2 months ago

I can act completely carefree, drop my boundaries and just go wild...and nobody cares. If anything, they're more likely to overlook it as a consequence of inebriation. I can be the person I want to be, not the person that society or people with more limited boundaries than me say I should be.