This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I will draw a special picture of you!

User Info: CrustySynapse

CrustySynapse
1 month ago#1
I have an idea. Who is brave? I read many of your comments here on the religion board. If it is your desire, I will draw a picture of you based on your GameFAQs personality. You have only to request it. You may give me details such as sex or weight zodiac but it is not necessary. It is best not to reveal personal details on internet places, no? There are many weirdos.

I do not say that it will be a good picture. My skills are limited. But I will pour myself into each drawing as I am unemployed and have time, so each picture will have a feeling of ***C**O*S*M*I*C - E*N*E*R*G**Y***!!!
I'm a little slow.

User Info: Frolfer

Frolfer
1 month ago#2
Uh, ok. I'll shoot. Draw a picture of me. The only detail you need is that I am a shape-shifting alien from the planet Eggzarbo. Unless there is a real need for it, though, I maintain a consistent, human shape.
Wimoweh!

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
1 month ago#3
It's more fun if I make myself a fictional character. Make me young a Dragon Ball character; Gohan from the Cell Games. He's basically my first anime role model IRL, the other being Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin.

I was tempted to PM you my actual picture and have you make a caricature, but this seems more fun. ;)
Islam is Chaos Control.

CrustySynapse
1 month ago#4
Excellent! I have doubt about you being a shape-shifting alien, Frolfer: there are no shape-shifters who come from this planet you name, this planet "Eggzarbo". But here is what I believe your appearance to be:

https://i.imgtc.com/lG6V5d5.jpg
I'm a little slow.

User Info: PurpleLizard

PurpleLizard
1 month ago#5
That's actually really cool, brother. I am male, 175 pounds, Cancer. On GameFAQs, I am a snarky atheist who disputes the validity of Christianity's connection to Judaism all the time. This may or may not be me in real life.
1994-0244-1993

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
1 month ago#6
PurpleLizard posted...
I am a snarky atheist

A ha! So you're not Jewish after all!

On topic: you know who and what I am
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
1 month ago#7
To add a little more variety to my request, I'm an Aries, and I'm 28. So make me an older version of Cell Games Gohan I guess.
Islam is Chaos Control.
Sure,
My sex is none of your business, my zodiac is Aries in the year of the Dragon, either Pisces or Gemini ascendant, I'm not sure. My weight is perfect.
"The US military is not an effective proxy for humanity" ~ Folding Ideas
Faciendere id pro RAVz
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Frolfer

Frolfer
1 month ago#9
CrustySynapse posted...
Excellent! I have doubt about you being a shape-shifting alien, Frolfer: there are no shape-shifters who come from this planet you name, this planet "Eggzarbo". But here is what I believe your appearance to be:

https://i.imgtc.com/lG6V5d5.jpg

It doesn't look a thing like me, but thanks, it's great. I wish I was that skinny. Am I throwing a frisbee because of my username?
Wimoweh!

CrustySynapse
1 month ago#10
LinkFanatic posted...
I was tempted to PM you my actual picture

...and then you rememberd it is Crusty and decided no, this is not a good idea to send my picture. Ha!

It's more fun if I make myself a fictional character. Make me young a Dragon Ball character

Ah, but those are not the rules, Link! In order for my drawings to brim with cosmic energies I must draw what I believe your appearance to be. But I have a compromise: I drew what you look like at the anime convention!

And also, I have never drawn anime hair.

https://i.imgtc.com/1kc8oQW.jpg
I'm a little slow.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I will draw a special picture of you!