This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Do Christians have Stockholm syndrome where one loves his abuser?

User Info: GnosticBishop

GnosticBishop
4 weeks ago#21
PurpleLizard posted...
Are you sure about this?

Our friend preaches.
He does not deal with the harder questions with those with facts.

Regards
DL

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 weeks ago#22
Any person who believes they can gain salvation through telepathic contact with a self-fathering cosmic Jewish zombie has many more problems then a self-fathering cosmic Jewish zombie can solve.
With enough funding and manpower 261 will destroy the capitalist patriarchy.

User Info: GnosticBishop

GnosticBishop
4 weeks ago#23
Stonedwolfed posted...
Any person who believes they can gain salvation through telepathic contact with a self-fathering cosmic Jewish zombie has many more problems then a self-fathering cosmic Jewish zombie can solve.

I agree.

The salvation we Gnostic Christians seek is being saves from losing our minds to supernatural beliefs.

Stevan Davies. The savior is not a celestial being brought to earth; the savior is a capacity of the mind, and the savior’s journey from above is actually one’s own journey from within.

John Lennon. It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics, who believed in self-knowledge, I.E. becoming Gods themselves, reaching the Christ within, the light is the truth. Turn on the light. All the better to see you my dear.

Regards
DL
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Do Christians have Stockholm syndrome where one loves his abuser?