This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. did you guys prove god exists yet?

User Info: DarkContractor

DarkContractor
2 months ago#1
yea thought so

hi btw

"Herbs are like Arrow's Speedforce"

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
2 months ago#2
hai
Islam is Chaos Control.

User Info: DarkContractor

DarkContractor
2 months ago#3
hey there!

"Herbs are like Arrow's Speedforce"

User Info: pimpcow616

pimpcow616
2 months ago#4
Think about it from the perspective of God.

If God reveals itself then the world goes into shock and turmoil. It is one thing to say you believe in something and another to actually see it or experience it. Christians/Buddhists/Scientologists would be f***ing floored especially if God was not what they expected, and people who thought they had it figured out with atheism would absolutley lose it and most likely have breakdowns when their world view that they hold so dear is s***tered and their delusions are done.

That is just people with no power. Imagine what Militaries or Governments would do it God showed up? Surely all the different religions would begin to argue over if this was a false God or not. Basically Earth would literally turn to Hell over night. Free will would also be basically eliminated because nobody would want to piss off God and life would legit be ruined and be no fun.

God isn't like in the books. He is unfathomable. Goes beyond some dude in the sky. God is built into all of us and it's intelligence is great enough to know not to cause Armageddon by overloading 7 billion fragile as f*** egos who haven't discovered their inner truth yet.

People do not think logically when thinking of situations like this. There is proof out there(rather inside us) but obviously you are gonna need to be more open minded to access it. Until then it is repeated cycles of birth and death until hopefully you experience enough suffering to open your eyes and become free from the grand illusion.
Elohim...Adonai...Tetragrammaton
Xbox Gamertag: BigRedMayor

User Info: Bob the Almighty

Bob the Almighty
2 months ago#5
Has anyone proved He hasn’t?
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.

User Info: PokemonExpert44

PokemonExpert44
2 months ago#6
Bob the Almighty posted...

TC is being belligerent.
I might just 6-0 you in Pokemon. Watch out for my teams.

User Info: Bob the Almighty

Bob the Almighty
2 months ago#7
PokemonExpert44 posted...

TC is being belligerent.

I figured lol.

I meant to type “Has anyone proved He doesn’t?” instead “He hasn’t?” :p

That’s why all the “prove to me God exists” stuff is silly. You can’t prove it either way. It’s a matter of faith.
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
2 months ago#8

TC is being belligerent.

I figured lol.

He isn't doing anything of the sort. He's an old timer that hasn't been around for a while just saying hi. It's all in good fun, and the question wasn't seriously asked.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: PokemonExpert44

PokemonExpert44
2 months ago#9
kozlo100 posted...

TC is being belligerent.

I figured lol.

He isn't doing anything of the sort. He's an old timer that hasn't been around for a while just saying hi. It's all in good fun, and the question wasn't seriously asked.

So even kozlo thinks he can answer questions that aren't even directed at him in the first place. Interesting.
I might just 6-0 you in Pokemon. Watch out for my teams.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. did you guys prove god exists yet?
  • Topic Archived