This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm seeing a lot of Christians going after Stephen Hawking now that he's dead.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I'm seeing a lot of Christians going after Stephen Hawking now that he's dead.

User Info: Y2J_0s_HBK

Y2J_0s_HBK
2 months ago#11
A lot of people are. He was an easy person to make fun of and he has been in the news lately. It happens with everyone. Welcome to humanity, has nothing to do with religion

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 months ago#12
Y2J_0s_HBK posted...
A lot of people are. He was an easy person to make fun of and he has been in the news lately. It happens with everyone. Welcome to humanity, has nothing to do with religion

I agree people are asses, but when you are threatening someone with an eternity of hell then yes it does have to do with religion. Now I said not all Christians or religious individuals are doing it, and this topic is addressed to those POS who are making those threats.
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

Y2J_0s_HBK
2 months ago#13
I mean yeah, those Christians are a******s but I guess what I mean are there were people on the internet that were liberal, conservative, gay, straight, religious and athiest and so on making fun of Hawking after he died. Why single out Christian people. I guess that's the part that confuses me

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 months ago#14
Y2J_0s_HBK posted...
I mean yeah, those Christians are a******s but I guess what I mean are there were people on the internet that were liberal, conservative, gay, straight, religious and athiest and so on making fun of Hawking after he died. Why single out Christian people. I guess that's the part that confuses me

They may make memes about his disabilities which sure is inconsiderate, but there is a difference between making not so subtle threats about an eternity of hell or torture as many Christians believe.

Your post is nothing more than deflecting "derp, but-but the other side".
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

Y2J_0s_HBK
2 months ago#15
No. I'm not saying it's right for anyone to be happy a person died but it's also not right when you have athiests(among many many other groups) also posting about how they are happy he is dead. It just screams you have an agenda which is typically trolling

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
2 months ago#16
I'd rather be in hell with Stephan Hawking than in heaven with rapist and murderers that found god in jail.
Perthboy
Mine is I-------------------this----------------------I big.

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
2 months ago#17
Perthboy posted...
I'd rather be in hell with Stephan Hawking than in heaven with rapist and murderers that found god in jail.

Edge aside, it's rather the point that if they're in heaven, it means they truly changed and repented, and are now good people.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.
Barenziah Boy Toy 2 months ago#18
kozlo100 posted...
Edge aside, it's rather the point that if they're in heaven, it means they truly changed and repented, and are now good people.

Assuming that the afterlife exists, why can't ppl change after they die? And why assume that Hawking isn't going to Heaven?
You don't need a treaty to have free trade. M Rothbard
{Self-Hating Token Asian of the Ivory Tower's Zionist Elite}

Y2J_0s_HBK
2 months ago#19
Barenziah Boy Toy posted...
kozlo100 posted...

Assuming that the afterlife exists, why can't ppl change after they die? And why assume that Hawking isn't going to Heaven?

If we are talking Christianity, athiests literally can't get into heaven as a requirement to get in is a believe and acceptance of Jesus.
Barenziah Boy Toy 2 months ago#20
Y2J_0s_HBK posted...
If we are talking Christianity, athiests literally can't get into heaven as a requirement to get in is a believe and acceptance of Jesus.

They can change their minds after they die, can they not? Souls are capable of change, are they not?
You don't need a treaty to have free trade. M Rothbard
{Self-Hating Token Asian of the Ivory Tower's Zionist Elite}
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. I'm seeing a lot of Christians going after Stephen Hawking now that he's dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived