This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why do people believe in god without evidence?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. why do people believe in god without evidence?

User Info: DarkContractor

DarkContractor
1 month ago#1
its illogical
steamcommunity.com/id/MrPillow92/
"Herbs are like Arrow's Speedforce"

User Info: 3127

1 month ago#2
In my spiritual-religious system it is not about believing or disbelieving, it is about experiencing or not experiencing.

User Info: Dentenshi

Dentenshi
1 month ago#3
There is literally tons of evidence, locations, artifacts and inscriptions. These events happpend.
Do all things in the glory of God. PSN:Dentenshi

User Info: Neoprime616

Neoprime616
1 month ago#4
Because you have nerdy atheist who don't push them into following their faiths, or challenge them and continue making it easy for them to believe religion, most religions are Life-Denying so it should be that hard to make someone give it up, most people are practical atheist not theistic in any way, form, or fashion, but as long as the nerds continue to f*** things up they will still believe.

User Info: dhalsimrocks

dhalsimrocks
1 month ago#5
Dentenshi posted...
There is literally tons of evidence, locations, artifacts and inscriptions. These events happpend.

I think this post brings the real issue into focus.

@DarkContractor, I doubt you will find many religious believers who would agree that there is no evidence. In fact, I'm an atheist and I don't agree with that statement. There certainly are items that can be presented as evidence for the truth of one's beliefs. So it's not a matter of the presence of evidence, but what one considers good or valid evidence. There are also major differences in starting assumptions and methods used to arrive at conclusions.
May all your disgraces be private

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#6
Pretty sure he’s goofing on MO’s topic.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: dhalsimrocks

dhalsimrocks
1 month ago#7
Hustle Kong posted...

I considered that but the signature seemed to indicate sincerity.
May all your disgraces be private

User Info: MagicOracle

MagicOracle
1 month ago#8
Hustle Kong posted...

Oh baby I hope he is
Not a funny joke Dimentio. If I wanted to laugh your face is inspiration enough. - Mr. L

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
1 month ago#9
Hustle Kong posted...

Yeah, this doesn't seem like DC.

User Info: lincoln002

lincoln002
1 month ago#10
Because philosophy. You'd have to be a damn fool to ignore the supernatural phenomenon that happen everyday. On a bright cloud free day you can look up at the sky and see an almost gaseous movement of particles, we live in a constant state of probability. If you press your eyes in with your fingers you can start to see patterns in different colors. There's a bunch of other weird things people can't explain. Hallucinations are fantasies we create only bc the rest of the population don't see them, but believing that science is only real is no different than religion itself. There have been countless of religious healing, just by a person's touch.
https://youtu.be/bz3WpKrDlhs - This is how I have to get by guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. why do people believe in god without evidence?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived