This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A disturbing thought about God

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. A disturbing thought about God
the final bahamut 1 month ago#11
Hustle Kong posted...
FlyingForever posted...
Yall don't see a spider in your house and think "Oh cool hey little buddy welcome" get out of here with that smh

Spiders eat other bugs. If a spider is minding it’s own business, I let it be. Must have found something it’s eating.

If it’s getting in my way, I relocate it.

Pretty much.
"The US military is not an effective proxy for humanity" ~ Folding Ideas
Faciendere id pro RAVz

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
1 month ago#12
Eh, I can't claim to be a spider pacifist.

The daddy long-legs can stay, but pretty much any other spider in my four walls gets squished. That said, it's not like I hunt them down. If they can stay out of my sight, they can share the house.

The ones in my yard? Well, we've had a pretty severe infestation of black widows, so those had to go. I've got kids that play in that yard, and as non-agressive as widows are, I just didn't want to risk it. All the other spiders back there though can do their thing.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#13
Daddy longlegs are one of my most feared kinds of bugs. Still don’t kill them.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
1 month ago#14
You're a better man than I.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
1 month ago#15
I really wish I wasn’t afraid of so many insects AND compelled to relocate them. Centipedes are nightmares.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
1 month ago#16
The only bugs I attack on sight are:

-Flies unless there's an easy way to lure them out; health hazard.
-Mosquitoes; self-defense.

User Info: MagicOracle

MagicOracle
1 month ago#17
Lord_Ichmael posted...
-Mosquitoes; self-defense.

Be thankful you don't live in Louisiana. We get them abundantly here, even during the Winter.
Not a funny joke Dimentio. If I wanted to laugh your face is inspiration enough. - Mr. L

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
4 weeks ago#18
Spiders are superior to humans.
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy

User Info: WindMouseHanpan

WindMouseHanpan
4 weeks ago#19
Well, I only kill insects if they're inside the house, and even then I don't always kill them. If it's something like a ladybug I let it go free.

Plus, we did not create insects. However, God created all of us. He does not look down on us, thinking "Look at all those inferior life forms.". Of course, we ARE inferior to Him in every way; but this is not His mindset, we are His creations, and He loves us.
Come check out Iido's Gaming Den for let's plays 'n other stuff! Tons 'n tons 'o games! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
3 weeks ago#20
Aside from this not being my first instinct either, I say this: We are not annoyances to God. We are His children.

Most people do not hear their child standing in the hallway and think, "Let me smoosh this kid into nonexistence."
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. A disturbing thought about God

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived