This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Mark of the beast and Apple pay

User Info: TheRealJiraiya

TheRealJiraiya
4 years ago#11
It isnt on the palm, it isnt on the forehead, you dont need it to trade goods, and we are not anywhere near a place in the Revelation timeline that would make its appearance make sense (Id even go as far as to say that if the mark of the beast is introduced now, it proves the Bible wrong on many issues)
Mad about Gaming Journalism? Check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/TRJsProject

User Info: kts123

kts123
4 years ago#12
In order to protest the mark, I shall get a silver Moto 360. When it stops being sold out, of course.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
4 years ago#13
I went to Android (Galaxy s5) after returning an iPhone AGAIN, time for the screen separating. Hate that the 6 is tempting me.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
4 years ago#14
I've had two iPhones over the past several years -- 3GS and now 5. I love them. Don't think I'll ever be able to go back to another mobile OS.

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
4 years ago#15
I choose phones for the weirdest reasons. I've had iPhones since there have been such a thing, but mostly because I was an Apple guy from back when their computers were called Macintosh and the good ones had 4MB of RAM.

Though now I'm tempted to switch to a windows phone because they named their digital assistant Cortana and had her voiced by Jen Taylor.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
4 years ago#16
Since the Samsung version of Android allows me to change the system font without rooting, I'm really loathe to switch away.

If you would have told me a year ago I could be rocking Akzidenz-Grotesk or Univers, I'd have reported your lying ass to the police
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

User Info: Jigglysaint

Jigglysaint
4 years ago#17
You guys are all missing a key part of the prophecy: "rich or poor"

Unless China starts bootlegging all this Apple stuff, I can guarantee none of it is going to fall into the hands of the poor, or slaves, or whatever.

I mean, Apple is the antichrist and all, but for totally different reasons.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
4 years ago#18
Jigglysaint posted...

Unless China starts bootlegging all this Apple stuff, I can guarantee none of it is going to fall into the hands of the poor, or slaves, or whatever.

Even poor people have iPhones.
The head is backwards.
The head is backwards

User Info: master_gamr1231

master_gamr1231
4 years ago#19
OrangeWizard posted...
Jigglysaint posted...

Even poor people have iPhones.

I'm sure the one thing all Ugandans can't live without is their iPhone.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
4 years ago#20
I'm sure everybody has the same definition of "poor" as you do.
The head is backwards.
The head is backwards
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Mark of the beast and Apple pay
  • Topic Archived