This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Mark of the beast and Apple pay

User Info: iOS3

iOS3
4 years ago#1
"Alongside the Apple Watch and iPhone 6, Apple today unveiled Apple Pay, its mobile payments initiative that allows users to pay for items either by waving their iPhone or Apple Watch at a checkout counter or by using Touch ID after clicking the Apple Pay button in an app like Uber."

Revelations 13:16-17 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

You know, its pretty much nearly mandatory to have devices to pay for things.

Is this the beginning of the end?

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
4 years ago#2
Yeah, that new Apple Watch totally fits on the forehead.

User Info: master_gamr1231

master_gamr1231
4 years ago#3
Moorish_Idol posted...

They'll just make it like a GoPro. And this must mean that... APPLE was the antichrist all along! Plot twist! Behold the fearsome mark of the beast!

http://archiveteam.org/images/1/15/Apple-logo.jpg
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!

User Info: FlashOfLight

FlashOfLight
4 years ago#4
I forget which specific country it was, it may have been a Central American country, or down further south in Ecuador, perhaps, where due to some kind of food scarcity, or some other food-related crisis, they were beginning to ration off how much food one could purchase, and they were doing so via finger printing, by touchscreen.

Actually, it was Venezuela, now that I check -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iytbNB4Q

And of course, the recent implementation of such a system by GameStop has also been talked about.

Anyway, in it all, it is not the mark of the beast, as per the myth goes, and as the powers that be want to con the gullible into thinking, but they are ridiculous and draconian measures, nevertheless.
Operation Unappeasable Magnitude: Officially back on Global Tour as of 0600 Jan 28th 2014

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
4 years ago#5
iOS3 posted...
pretty much nearly mandatory

Phrase of the day, I think.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: rick alverado

rick alverado
4 years ago#6
kozlo100 posted...
iOS3 posted...
pretty much nearly mandatory

Phrase of the day, I think.

See, that's how they get you. First it's just something to make things more convenient, then they expand, before you know it they're pretty much nearly mandatory, then nearly mandatory, and before you know it, they are mandatory.
</paranoidconspiracytheorist>
http://ericbarkman.tumblr.com/chronohustle - My short story series about a time traveling con artist.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RickAlverado - My YouTube.

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
4 years ago#7
master_gamr1231 posted...
APPLE was the antichrist all along! Plot twist! Behold the fearsome mark of the beast!

Not really, nobody but the prince of lies himself could convince so many apparently smart people to part with so much cash for such relatively primitive over-marketed junk.
Owen Jones 2015 --- Warren/Sanders 2016
Number of 30-day suspensions received for talking about Zionism: 3

User Info: mercuryink

mercuryink
4 years ago#8
You say apparently smart like telling someone dumb that this product has the word smart in it makes them "apparently smart".
The wise man knows he is most foolish when he thinks himself wise. Wisdom of the Sphynx.
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003

User Info: DarkContractor

DarkContractor
4 years ago#9
Moorish_Idol posted...

gwahahah, my thoughts exactly
steam: MrPillowTheGreat

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
4 years ago#10
The wrist is the forehead of the arm.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Mark of the beast and Apple pay
  • Topic Archived