This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
7 years ago#31
black spider posted...

snip

I'm not lying, you mind-reader. I really did want to attract the people who believe that all ex-homosexuals were straight all along. This is a different claim than "all ex-homosexuals are bi", if not slightly less excusable. Like those people, you believe that there is no such thing as a gay man who turned straight.

So shoo.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
(message deleted)

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
7 years ago#33
Their research is based exclusively on their wildest fears and imaginations and everything they say should be taken as hilarious.

lol
Do you have anything flashier? I want something that says "I own this room. I own you."

User Info: black spider

black spider
7 years ago#34
I'm not lying, you mind-reader. I really did want to attract the people who believe that all ex-homosexuals were straight all along.
Except that's not remotely related to what I said, so you bringing it up could hardly be because you thought I held that view, which is the crap excuse you used. Or are you suggesting that you honestly think anyone who would disagree with your stance on homosexuality must also believe that there are no bisexual people? What the heck kind of warped reasoning is that?

This is a different claim than "all ex-homosexuals are bi", if not slightly less excusable.
And I've still made neither of those claims, which begs the question of why you're constantly dodging instead of answering the challenge.

Like those people, you believe that there is no such thing as a gay man who turned straight.
Not at all. I believe that I have no clue whether a through and through homosexual person can turn straight, just as I've got no clue whether the opposite, a straight to homo transition, can take place. I'm simply asking you to verify to me that those accounts you use as evidence that gays can turn straight are actually from homosexual rather than bisexual people. I'm not the one making any claims here so I'm definitely not the one with any burden of evidence to lift.

So shoo.
Christian debating at it's finest, isn't it? Ultimately, this is what seemingly the majority of Christians think about anyone who dares to think differently than they do, who dares to question their mindless dogma. Shoo! Predictable and yet so disappointing every single time. Humans who not only wish to be mindless sheep themselves but who wish it for all of humanity too.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
7 years ago#35
black spider posted...
I'm not lying, you mind-reader. I really did want to attract the people who believe that all ex-homosexuals were straight all along.
Except that's not remotely related to what I said,

The world does not revolve around you. I do not have to address anything you said if I do not want to. And unless you believe that there's no such thing as an ex-homosexual, then I have nothing to discuss with you, so shoo.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived