This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

User Info: FoxTheSwift

FoxTheSwift
6 years ago#1
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-4-most-homophobic-comics-ever-created/

User Info: king_gimpy

king_gimpy
6 years ago#2
I'm normally not a fan of Seanbaby, but that article was awesome.
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.

User Info: NsM Comatosis

NsM Comatosis
6 years ago#3
I started to read the first one, and then got sidetracked watching the vid they linked about Uganda.

The video would be hilarious if it didn't make me so ashamed of human stupidity.

*goes back to reading the article*
Pun is top 10 of all time. You can tell he ate a lot of mc's. -- Moogle Hunter

User Info: Guide

Guide
6 years ago#4
I read this last night. The last one had me thinking of shado, which I don't usually do unless I read a post of his.
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.

User Info: king_gimpy

king_gimpy
6 years ago#5
GuideToTheDark posted...
I read this last night. The last one had me thinking of shado, which I don't usually do unless I read a post of his.

It made me think of a closet gay who is angry at what they are, and yet trying to fantasize at the same time.

They focused a bit too much on the various "perversions" gays can take part in and how they work if you ask me.
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.

User Info: Guide

Guide
6 years ago#6
Just to put it out there, shado's still never answered my repeated questioning on whether or not he can choose his sexual orientation and if he's tried.
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
'Would have', not 'would of'.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
6 years ago#7
And none of you have still never rebutted my accusation of your fallacies of "There's no such thing as ex-homosexuals, just people who have always been straight, but have recently been deluding themselves"
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops

User Info: OzymandiasIV

OzymandiasIV
6 years ago#8
In the first cartoon in the article, did anyone else hear Hank Hill's voice when reading that farmer guy's dialogue?

GuideToTheDark | Posted 7/5/2011 1:06:06 AM | message detail | quote
Just to put it out there, shado's still never answered my repeated questioning on whether or not he can choose his sexual orientation and if he's tried.

There's an absolutely countless number of things he's ignored or refused to acknowledge, or completely abandoned.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

User Info: ElderMisanthropy

ElderMisanthropy
6 years ago#9
OrangeWizard posted...
And none of you have still never rebutted my accusation of your fallacies of "There's no such thing as ex-homosexuals, just people who have always been straight, but have recently been deluding themselves"

Who said this, exactly?
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
6 years ago#10
I don't remember, but people did.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Comics for Shado and Christians like him.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived