This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. ATTN: Christians who believe in microevolution, but not macroevolution.

User Info: TheLesserFaithX

TheLesserFaithX
8 years ago#31
But I know what they are. You clearly don't if you think your Google Doc is scientifically valid.

Which you do. xD
Evolution is a scientific fact with tons of conclusive evidence.
Here is a shortened link to a Google Doc that compiles said evidence: http://goo.gl/hWwzO

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#32
TheLesserFaithX posted...
But I know what they are. You clearly don't if you think your Google Doc is scientifically valid.

Which you do. xD

No you don't. If you did, you'd know that my Google Doc is clearly superior.

Which you don't. xD
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops

User Info: OnceInALifeTime

OnceInALifeTime
8 years ago#33
OrangeWizard, their are plenty of resources out their to learn about evolution. You might find them interesting.
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-396-1161708490.jpg :: sound advice from the NHS
"I like FosterTaken" - Darth Snake

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#34
OnceInALifeTime, there are plenty of resources out there that teach you why evolution, specifically macroevolution, is wrong. You might find them interesting.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""

TheLesserFaithX
8 years ago#35
Ah, yes. Imitation in the face of defeat. I love it.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.7

User Info: LosingStreak06

LosingStreak06
8 years ago#36
"If you call CIA a high-quality troll, then I must work twice as hard in order to remind people what true trolling really is." - OrangeWizard
Show me your might! Give me your best shot!
You call this a fight? I said your best shot!

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#37
TheLesserFaithX posted...
Ah, yes. Imitation in the face of defeat. I love it.

Ah yes, a false and baseless proclamation of victory. So sad.

User Info: sthater

sthater
8 years ago#38

OnceInALifeTime, there are plenty of resources out there that teach you why evolution, specifically macroevolution, is wrong. You might find them interesting.

Really? So there's a resource that identifies every "kind" of animal and identifies where all the species of animals fall into that? Please show then.
Like my loafers? Former gophers -It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
Part of the presidential triumvirate of board 666

TheLesserFaithX
8 years ago#39
Yep. Macroevolution had been proven false with invalid unpeer-reviewed "science." Where have you been?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.7

User Info: OnceInALifeTime

OnceInALifeTime
8 years ago#40
Can you show me some of those resources, OW? I'm very interested in seeing them.
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-396-1161708490.jpg :: sound advice from the NHS
"I like FosterTaken" - Darth Snake
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. ATTN: Christians who believe in microevolution, but not macroevolution.
  • Topic Archived