This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. cia911 was a nice guy

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
8 years ago#31
Great job everyone!
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
8 years ago#32
Being a nice guy doesn't exonerate you from the fact that you spread a load of dangerous bullcrap that cost hundreds of people all the money they had in the world.
Trust me, I'm a random stranger on the internet.
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.

User Info: king_gimpy

king_gimpy
8 years ago#33

lets not h8

But I want to. Besides, I think there is a difference between "hating," and pointing out that it's stupid to hold a view and not even consider the possibility that you will be wrong, which is what I personally mocked him for. Even I considered that I could be wrong, although I admittedly thought it very unlikely.
When I was born the doctor twisted up the facts,
he said that I was a devil son so now I'm having flashbacks.

User Info: LosingStreak06

LosingStreak06
8 years ago#34
Based on what I've seen of CIA from his tenure on the NHL board, I don't think it's incredibly far-fetched to come to the conclusion that he was more than likely insincere in his professions of belief in the May 21st Judgement Day prophecy.
Show me your might! Give me your best shot!
You call this a fight? I said your best shot!

User Info: CIA911

CIA911
8 years ago#35
This topic seems like a eulogy for me.
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
8 years ago#36
R.I.P. CIA911's credibility.
Ezekiel 23:20

User Info: AllCityKing98

AllCityKing98
8 years ago#37
There shouldn't be any theists laughing at him in general. If you have irrational beliefs you are no different. Makes me mad how our completely irrational society considers this guy to be "crazy" when he is just another flavor of silly religion as them.
I believe man made God out of ignorance and fear. If God made man then why the hell would he put us here?

User Info: xXxCroNoxXx

xXxCroNoxXx
8 years ago#38
If you have irrational beliefs you are no different. Makes me mad how our completely irrational society considers this guy to be "crazy" when he is just another flavor of silly religion as them.

Other sill religions don't cause their followers to sell all their possessions and go into debt. Think before you speak.

User Info: xXxCroNoxXx

xXxCroNoxXx
8 years ago#39
And for the record, no. CIA911 deserves all the scorn and embarrassment that can be leveled at him. For both his own good, and for the good of other credulous people out there who might be tempted to believe stupid things.

User Info: squareandrare

squareandrare
8 years ago#40
Other sill religions don't cause their followers to sell all their possessions and go into debt. Think before you speak.

Did anyone die as a result of this man? Did he push science back hundreds of years?

The damage this guy has done isn't even in the same galaxy as what other religions have done.
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. cia911 was a nice guy
  • Topic Archived