This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. cia911 was a nice guy

User Info: k darkfire

k darkfire
8 years ago#21
No he's obviously trolling us. Apparently he used to frequent another board and always pulled this ****, and harassed people with his insane conspiracy theories.

User Info: NsM Comatosis

NsM Comatosis
8 years ago#22
Wait.. did you just try and evoke sympathy for the victims as justification for being nasty to the victims?

The victims here are the children and relatives of people like CIA and Camping. I already stated in another topic that I don't feel sorry for CIA or anyone like him; he chose to believe the nonsense. It's everyone else affected by these beliefs, directly or indirectly, that I feel sorry for.
Pun is top 10 of all time. You can tell he ate a lot of mc's. -- Moogle Hunter

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
8 years ago#23
I actually agree with TRJ, at least as far as Christians are concerned. He's a brother in Christ, has stumbled, and the last thing we're to do is to kick him while he's down.

"Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If any of you think you are something when you are nothing, you deceive yourselves." - Galatians 6:1-3

This is humility and how a Christian should respond. I may have been harsh to CIA before A) In that I was trying to get his attention to warn him about following a false prophet, and B) Because I'm not perfect and still stumble myself when dealing with other Christians and doctrine. But now that this is over (it is over, isn't it?), it's time for restoration, if he's willing. If he's still unrepentant for spreading false prophecies, then really all I can do is warn him again, pray for him, and if needed, put him at arm's length until he is willing to listen.

But any lack of love shown to him by another Christian isn't fulfilling the law of Christ.
"Forget global warming! What are we gonna do about universal cooling?"

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
8 years ago#24
What about the guy, I think his last name was Fitzgerald, who took $140k of his retirement and spent it on billboards?

The guy took his entire retirement and spent it on billboards.
Again I must reiterate that I did not plagiarize twice, I copied two assignments once. - tuffguy34
[Evil Republican]

User Info: OrangeWizard

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#25
Suibom posted...
I actually agree with TRJ, at least as far as Christians are concerned. He's a brother in Christ, has stumbled, and the last thing we're to do is to kick him while he's down.

Yes, and loving discipline is the best way to do that. By our love, he will recognize his error, and realize how many of care about him, as we form a big, supporting, net of thorns.
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
-General_Dong on Black Ops

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#26
mystic belmont posted...
What about the guy, I think his last name was Fitzgerald, who took $140k of his retirement and spent it on billboards?

Quick! Someone come up with a Caruso one-liner for this!
"this game is about reality. ... when you fire a gun you are not like "what is this am i shooting sausages?""
(message deleted)

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
8 years ago#28
OrangeWizard posted...

Quick! Someone come up with a Caruso one-liner for this!

I guess you could say that...

***puts on sunglasses***

It was a bad judgment call...

YEEEEE-AHHHHHHHHHH!
"Forget global warming! What are we gonna do about universal cooling?"

OrangeWizard
8 years ago#29
Or perhaps:

"He shouldn't worry too much about it."

***sunglasses****

"It's not the end of the world"

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

User Info: chukie_sue

chukie_sue
8 years ago#30
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/clap.gif
A mighty hand, an outstretched arm - You are the God who saves, Deliverer Your name.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. cia911 was a nice guy
  • Topic Archived