• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
1 year ago#1
Broke down and bought this one, reminds me so much of the old larry games I had to give it a try, but I wanted a physical copy so I went online and bought a physical copy from a UK retail shop and got it 7 bucks cheaper than the eshop lol go figure lol can't wait for it to get here, KEN SENT ME
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg07 , 3ds friend code: 0319-2205-5433

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
1 year ago#2
I'm about to buy it physically from the UK too, didn't even know this game was coming out.
3ds FC: 1564-2430-1250
2ds FC: 2423-4717-9771

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
1 year ago#3
Goku_the_third posted...
I'm about to buy it physically from the UK too, didn't even know this game was coming out.

me either, hadn't heard of it at all til I just happen to see it on the release list.

where you going to order to order it from? This is my first time ordering from the UK so I didn't know where to go to, I usually import through PlayAsia
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg07 , 3ds friend code: 0319-2205-5433
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A