• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
  3. PSA: This game doesn't Autosave - Anyone else had the game crash on them?

User Info: Crepes

Crepes
1 year ago#1
Game crashed on me about two hours in and lost all my progress. Game doesn't autosave unfortunately.

Game has crashed a couple of times now. Definitely a game bug and not the console as I can close the game a re-open it. Shame really. Not sure I can be bothered to replay the first few hours again :(
Praxis Makes Perfect
The only intelligent tactical response to life's horror is to laugh defiantly at it. ~Soren Kierkegaard

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 year ago#2
I don’t see it up in the store yet

Crepes
1 year ago#3
shads3055 posted...
I don’t see it up in the store yet

I'm in the UK so maybe it's come out earlier over here?

EDIT: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP5470-CUSA14458_00-LEISURESUITLARRY
Praxis Makes Perfect
The only intelligent tactical response to life's horror is to laugh defiantly at it. ~Soren Kierkegaard
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: downisthenewup

downisthenewup
1 year ago#4
Had one crash in the hipster bar, been saving pretty frequently so didnt lose too much progress

User Info: Crumbdum

Crumbdum
1 year ago#5
My game crashes when heading up to the ferris wheel every time. Also the phone can act buggy especially using that tinder app thing. I dont know if its the new ps4 update or this game is buggy.. hopefully a fix soon.. uninstalling and re installing does not fix this game

User Info: Crumbdum

Crumbdum
1 year ago#6
Also notice game does not appear on the play station store as of now... maybe the game is totally garbage... worse lsl game experience ever

Crepes
1 week ago#7
Wow this topic is still going.
Praxis Makes Perfect
  1. Boards
  2. Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
  3. PSA: This game doesn't Autosave - Anyone else had the game crash on them?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A