• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jeremy58589721

jeremy58589721
1 year ago#1
I didnt even know they were still making these games.
One day Suikoden 6 will happen and the world will be a better place for all.

User Info: jennafaith1

jennafaith1
1 year ago#2
The PS2 game was actually really fun. I would have liked a remaster of that.

The Xbox360 sequel, was absolutely terrible. Hardly even a game.

Hope this one is good.
"Going in for one more round when you don't think you can, makes all the difference in your life."
(message deleted)

User Info: FreakyZed

FreakyZed
1 year ago#4
Guessing they are super cheap to make and there is always someone who will buy it.

User Info: ima420r

ima420r
1 year ago#5
LSL was great back in the day, like in the 80s I mean. The drinking games one from the 90s was okay, but that last one was crap. They have to be cheap to make, the name is somewhat known, and they just wanna make a few bucks. Lame.
He who is tired of Weird Al Yankovic is tired of life.

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
1 year ago#6
ima420r posted...
LSL was great back in the day, like in the 80s I mean. The drinking games one from the 90s was okay, but that last one was crap. They have to be cheap to make, the name is somewhat known, and they just wanna make a few bucks. Lame.

the fact that its hitting the switch is a huge sign it is not the LSL of old, which is sad. I grew up playing them, Space Quest, Police Quest and King's Quest. I think they did a well enough job on the new King's Quest recently, but LsL is a completely different story, how do you bring back a game based around the whole point is to have sex, and have it on a nintendo system lol. While the Switch has proven itself to be more than just the family friendly focused system, I don't see them allowing it to go that far. Sad indeed.

Btw, love your Weird Al quote, just went and saw him in concert.
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg07 , 3ds friend code: 0319-2205-5433

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
1 year ago#7
tigg06 posted...
ima420r posted...

the fact that its hitting the switch is a huge sign it is not the LSL of old, which is sad. I grew up playing them, Space Quest, Police Quest and King's Quest. I think they did a well enough job on the new King's Quest recently, but LsL is a completely different story, how do you bring back a game based around the whole point is to have sex, and have it on a nintendo system lol. While the Switch has proven itself to be more than just the family friendly focused system, I don't see them allowing it to go that far. Sad indeed.

The switch has Nekopara on it. Straight up hentai visual novels (with the hentai scenes removed obviously, but it's still very NSFW)
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/

User Info: CaptainCaputo

CaptainCaputo
1 year ago#8
this has been out on steam for 8 months or so. It's pretty good its in the same vein as the originals
"It's 5 O'clock Somewhere"

User Info: Psychodrama_80

Psychodrama_80
1 year ago#9
CaptainCaputo posted...
this has been out on steam for 8 months or so. It's pretty good its in the same vein as the originals

Im ignorant on this one but no possible way its like originals, no way in 2019 in the age of overblown censorship would sony or nintendo allow a lsl like the originals, this has to be a completely watered down experience. Just no way. Hell every lsl on consoles thus far have been watered down lsl games now add in year 2019 with censorship craze atm, absolutely no way this is anywhere close to the originals
DICE-Spirtual Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStQAcHqA20
(edited 1 year ago)
s_dubs posted...
tigg06 posted...
ima420r posted...

The switch has Nekopara on it. Straight up hentai visual novels (with the hentai scenes removed obviously, but it's still very NSFW)

One example out of hundreds of games on the system that in itself was heavily censored and cut up at that really doesnt help with any point was trying to make there. If anything it shows user you quoted is prob right
DICE-Spirtual Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStQAcHqA20
(edited 1 year ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A