• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: palumatzu

palumatzu
1 month ago#41
successful get!!
Life isn't Simple and Clean. In order to find your Sanctuary, you need to Face Your Fears and Don't Think Twice.

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
1 month ago#42
Whats the DLC? The warmaid dress?
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: zerover01

zerover01
1 month ago#43
Yes.

User Info: MHettenbach

MHettenbach
1 month ago#44
Any other outfit will be hard pressed to beat the Medina one for maxing out her affinity anyway :D
PSN: KagatoAC / FF:ARR Rei'sela Leiyal
Lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3947296/

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
1 month ago#45
zerover01 posted...
Yes.

ty
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: SomaMaxwell

SomaMaxwell
1 month ago#46
I didn't get it. I don't understand this. It's a digital code. Wouldn't it make more sense to give it to everyone. Not like there isn't an unlimited amount of them.
Its hard being a mom!

User Info: zerover01

zerover01
1 month ago#47
Agreed, especially with how other regions were distributed the code. Bandai Namco PR group or whomever does these distributions for NA needs to change how they do them.

I dont care about filling out a survey so they get their marketing data just that they should give out the code to everyone that does so within the time period.

User Info: AbyssalCode0088

AbyssalCode0088
1 month ago#48
zerover01 posted...
Agreed, especially with how other regions were distributed the code. Bandai Namco PR group or whomever does these distributions for NA needs to change how they do them.

I dont care about filling out a survey so they get their marketing data just that they should give out the code to everyone that does so within the time period.
Tbh, Bandai always screws over NA with this stuff. Past SAO games (or at least for HR) and God Eater games giving themes and avatars. They don't care.

User Info: BDOGamer

BDOGamer
1 month ago#49
AbyssalCode0088 posted...
Tbh, Bandai always screws over NA with this stuff. Past SAO games (or at least for HR) and God Eater games giving themes and avatars. They don't care.
It has been happening for years, for several of their games.

It's actually worse this time around with them putting up the Lycoris bundle for sale on the NA PSN, but without the Warmaid outfit.

http://chng.it/RHCpLFpk

Only thing people can do is let Bandai Namco know, otherwise it'll just keep repeating.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A