• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zerover01

zerover01
2 months ago#1
Just checking to see if anyone has gotten a code went to them for the NA version for completing the survery as I have not gotten one yet myself.

User Info: BDOGamer

BDOGamer
2 months ago#2
Trying to find the same myself.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/261274-sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris/78871315

I contacted the NA CS at Bandai but receiving a general response, basically what the e-mail said about code not being guaranteed.

Just wondering if anyone in NA has received a code at all after completing the survey.

From what I recall for NA, the codes for Gundam X-Ray and Code Vein were sent out weeks after they sent out their initial e-mails. And they too stated that the codes would be sent on release day of their respective games.

User Info: zerover01

zerover01
2 months ago#3
I remember that the code vein dlc took some time to get so hopefully this is just the same scenario. Still wish we could just get the codes in the same way as the EU version (was the same with Code Vein as well in that they got it from registering on the site).

BDOGamer
2 months ago#4
I don't have the game yet myself, just waiting to see if they have sent out the codes yet for NA PSN. I remember them taking several weeks to send out the codes for those games as well, even though their e-mails stated release date for some reason.

I would hate to purchase the game on PSN then find out I won't have access to the outfit.

Purchasing the game on the UK PSN would have been an option if not for the fact that being in North America, I would be unable to use the SAO shop if I played the UK version.

Worst case scenario I can purchase the game on Steam before the one-month bundle is taken down, since I did receive the code on their EU site.

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
2 months ago#5
Been checking my 2 emails every other day. Nothing atm
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: Learii

Learii
2 months ago#6
what survey i don't see any

BDOGamer
2 months ago#7
For the NA region, filling out the following signs you up for a Warmaid outfit code.

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/landing/saoal-beaters-cafe-warmaid-costume-giveaway

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GQKGMDG

User Info: samantha_nicole

samantha_nicole
2 months ago#8
I did the survey thanks to this post, I did see in the email it says,

"Codes will be delivered via email within 4 weeks of release of SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris."

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
2 months ago#9
samantha_nicole posted...
I did the survey thanks to this post, I did see in the email it says,

"Codes will be delivered via email within 4 weeks of release of SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris."
I didn't notice the within 4 weeks of release part. I also tried looking where I saw someone claim to have obtained it from the e-mail, but they deleted the post on FB. I know I commented on their post and tried looking in my activity log and it was gone. If it is within 4 weeks, though, it should be given out by August 7, which is exactly 4 weeks from the game's release.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
2 months ago#10
It's bulls***. They aren't giving out codes.

This is stuff EU players got for free.

In a couple months it'll be on the NA PS Store and you can buy it.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr / DD:DA - Schaede (Mage)
"But I'm serious about my fooling around." ~~ Magilou
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A