• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
  3. After the academy stuff is there more gameplay than there is story ?

User Info: hipten

hipten
1 month ago#1
There is so much story and then you do one mission and then go back to a lot of story. After the academy part of the story does the game balance out story and gameplay ?

im guessing with what all happens after the academy. That’s if it follows the anime.

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
1 month ago#2
The game doesn't follow the anime after the Administrator battle.

But it does open up a whole lot more in between story beats. The cutscenes are still pretty lengthy, but there's a lot of side content you can do in between doing story quests. And the more story you do, the more areas you gain access to, which means even more side content to do in between story quests.

So while I can't say there's "more gameplay than story" after chapter 1, there's certainly a whoooole lot more gameplay in general after chapter 1.
FGO (NA): 216,583,285

User Info: hipten

hipten
1 month ago#3
TheOneAndOnly44 posted...
The game doesn't follow the anime after the Administrator battle.

But it does open up a whole lot more in between story beats. The cutscenes are still pretty lengthy, but there's a lot of side content you can do in between doing story quests. And the more story you do, the more areas you gain access to, which means even more side content to do in between story quests.

So while I can't say there's "more gameplay than story" after chapter 1, there's certainly a whoooole lot more gameplay in general after chapter 1.

that’s fine. I just feel like I’m doing much at the moment. I did all the side quest I could do at the moment. So I just do a story and then get hit with a wall of story and cutscenes. But good to know that it opens up a lot more

User Info: Talgonite

Talgonite
1 month ago#4
Be warned when you get inside the cathedral there are massive cut scenes with few save points in between.
3DS FC: 0748-6657-0652
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
  3. After the academy stuff is there more gameplay than there is story ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A