• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nyan-nyan-nyan

nyan-nyan-nyan
4 weeks ago#1
Hello guys,

I know there is no digital pre-order but does anybody have an idea what price the digital version will be?
I remembered that Hollow Realization was $70/€70 but i'm not sure.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: MrStrikeFreedom

MrStrikeFreedom
4 weeks ago#2
Nothing is up yet. It's 8pm in my country right now so I'll get back at you in 4 hours. That's if the PS Store is updated by then
"I am mad scientist, so coooool, you summa bish!"

User Info: Jrpg_gamer

Jrpg_gamer
4 weeks ago#3
As far as i can see online in the microsoft store
(still not in the psn store) here in the netherlands

The normal version is 59.99 euro
And deluxe 109.99 euro https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/2/AAeQdQAAAqZe.jpg
don't mind the spelling errors english is my second language

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
4 weeks ago#4
There is nothing yet, but in NA it is $59.99 for standard and $104.99 Deluxe, since it includes the $45 Expansion Pass.

User Info: JIM12306

JIM12306
4 weeks ago#5
Hello! Sorry to hijack your topic but i am just wondering if anyone knows whether or not the expansion pass included any immediate dlc from the start? Or is it all just future dlc?

Basically i am just wondering if i will miss out on anything if i buy the expansion pass next month rather then on release day.
PSN - JIM12306
pawn - Jill Level 181 Ranger

nyan-nyan-nyan
4 weeks ago#6
Thanks for the reactions. It is up now in the EU store but unfortunately it is €69,99. I guess i'll go for the physical version.

MrStrikeFreedom
4 weeks ago#7
It's out on the store. Overpriced like always but buying it since physical copy will take two days to arrive and this college boy has no time

Edit. Well damn. It actually comes with the pass so it's actually cheap

nyan-nyan-nyan
4 weeks ago#8
MrStrikeFreedom posted...
It's out on the store. Overpriced like always but buying it since physical copy will take two days to arrive and this college boy has no time

Do you also have the deluxe version priced at 69,99? Both the normal and deluxe version seems to be the same price. I think it's a mistake...

MrStrikeFreedom
4 weeks ago#9
nyan-nyan-nyan posted...
Do you also have the deluxe version priced at 69,99? Both the normal and deluxe version seems to be the same price. I think it's a mistake...
I bought the deluxe edition. It's around $60.

Mistake or not, it's not my problem. If I got the deluxe edition for a lower price then I win this round, Bandai Namco.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A