• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: satat317

satat317
4 weeks ago#11
Zeon posted...
it may be bc you're kirito. But is there less hair styles? Other than that looks good.
Yes and no face paint. Definitely much weaker than Fatal Bullet.
"I'm a shapeshifter..... chained down to my core.
Please don't take off my mask... my place to hide."

User Info: Ombra

Ombra
4 weeks ago#12
Max58201 posted...
you are technically customizing kirito changing the tan is one thing but you aren’t gonna be able to change his race like that.
Thats not an excuse. You can literally change the name sex hairstyle & voice. Personally , and especially with Agil the token not added this go, the lack of a darker skin tone option is a step back.
"Armed with 7 rounds of space doo-doo pistols"-Dr. Octagon

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
4 weeks ago#13
Ombra posted...
Thats not an excuse. You can literally change the name sex hairstyle & voice. Personally , and especially with Agil the token not added this go, the lack of a darker skin tone option is a step back.
Sadly i see this in a lot of customization games. Im not trying to force representation. Just odd how theres only 1 deluded shade of brown.
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: Dingydang166

Dingydang166
4 weeks ago#14
I always wished these games let me just play an OC and let me f*** Asuna anyway

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
4 weeks ago#15
Zeon posted...
it may be bc you're kirito. But is there less hair styles? Other than that looks good.
Hollow Realization was like this and they added the ability to pose as other characters later.
Romans 10:9

Zeon
4 weeks ago#16
King_Z posted...
Hollow Realization was like this and they added the ability to pose as other characters later.
im just used to fatal bullets large list lol

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
4 weeks ago#17
Yeah, I'm going by Hollow Realization because that is by the same developer and Fatal Bullet isn't but I'm still confident they'll make improvements.
Romans 10:9

Zeon
4 weeks ago#18
King_Z posted...
Yeah, I'm going by Hollow Realization because that is by the same developer and Fatal Bullet isn't but I'm still confident they'll make improvements.
it makes sense. Didnt realize FB was a different dev. You're right. These games always get better w/ updates.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 weeks ago#19
Ombra posted...

imagine being such an ignorant tool you are arguing the game should have black face kirito because you can change the gender and hair style. (Gender change is a thing in the anime for kirito)

it’s not a step back unless you are a racist or a tool pretending to be “woke”
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

Zeon
4 weeks ago#20
Max58201 posted...
imagine being such an ignorant tool you are arguing the game should have black face kirito because you can change the gender and hair style. (Gender change is a thing in the anime for kirito)

it’s not a step back unless you are a racist or a tool pretending to be “woke”
Wtf making a black character w/ customization isn't black facing.. by that dumbass logic changing his gender makes him trans and giving him a lighter skin tone is whitewashing. Snowflakes I swear.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A