• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
  3. trophy list out *potential spoiler*

User Info: TheFOB

TheFOB
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.truetrophies.com/game/SWORD-ART-ONLINE-Alicization-Lycoris/trophies

good thing it looks like no online trophy

also there is no Strea or Philia for heroine affinity trophies, i hope this doesn't mean they don't exist in this game's continuity.

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
4 weeks ago#2
I don't know but this is developed by the same staff who did Hollow Fragment where you initially get the story of those characters so I'd be more hopeful for them (even as DLC) than the likes of Rain/Seven.
Romans 10:9

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 weeks ago#3
King_Z posted...
I don't know but this is developed by the same staff who did Hollow Fragment where you initially get the story of those characters so I'd be more hopeful for them (even as DLC) than the likes of Rain/Seven.

Characters From the other games are not part of this games main story.

could certainly be added later on as characters but they are not part of the main story.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
4 weeks ago#4
I'd rather they put in Tia over anyone else as she is the only one out of the girls who has been in only a single game with Premiere being chosen over her for Fatal Bullet. Strea, Philia, Rain etc...all have been in more games and they should add Sumeragi too who I think also only has one game.
Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re: Link, Anno Mutationem, Project EVE, AI Limit, & Project Awakening #1 Favorite Game: Ai Somnium Files

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
4 weeks ago#5
omg whyyyy are there 500 playable characters. reach rank 2 with 100 people? omg
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 weeks ago#6
omgseal posted...
omg whyyyy are there 500 playable characters. reach rank 2 with 100 people? omg

I know you are an idiotic troll who spends your life on this site trolling for attention so I really never know if you are asking a question or whining like a baby for attention. But in previous games you could raise affinity with NPCs’ to either get quests from then or once high enough you could invite them to your party.

generally they were just weaker than your main party members but there were A few gems you could recruit that were useful.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
  3. trophy list out *potential spoiler*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A