• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: killaboiswagg

killaboiswagg
1 month ago#11
Are the preorder bonuses even worth it? I just wanted to be able to download it so I can play it as quickly as possible.

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
1 month ago#12
not to me but like you i like to pre-load and start at midnight.
I think there's only costumes? i think anyways i dont care for that stuff but some really do lol
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
1 month ago#13
Vithar posted...
not to me but like you i like to pre-load and start at midnight.
I think there's only costumes? i think anyways i dont care for that stuff but some really do lol
Wanted to play at midnight myself

I dont see why some seem so rude for us wanting it though. Many japan games had preload.
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
1 month ago#14
Zeon posted...
I dont see why some seem so rude for us wanting it though. Many japan games had preload.
Because pointing out things such as "PS Store Hong Kong has it for preorder so why not us?", "Xbox Live and PC have it for preorder so why not PS4 when PS4 has the biggest audience for the series?" and "why does Xbox One and PC get the Premium version but not PS4?" apparently makes you look "entitled". I already called them out on that rubbish so don't worry about it. If preorder protests are so offensive to these people they can just not click on the preorder topics, common sense really. So plainly they're here to troll.
Romans 10:9

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
1 month ago#15
King_Z posted...
Because pointing out things such as "PS Store Hong Kong has it for preorder so why not us?", "Xbox Live and PC have it for preorder so why not PS4 when PS4 has the biggest audience for the series?" and "why does Xbox One and PC get the Premium version but not PS4?" apparently makes you look "entitled". I already called them out on that rubbish so don't worry about it.
yeah im used to it by now lol... I started ignoring the opinions of anyone who uses phrases like that among others
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A