• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Persuid75

Persuid75
1 month ago#1
I've never played any of this game series,but I'm thinking of getting it.
Sorry if any of my questions about this game will be silly for anyone in this board. :)

1.Is this game playable offline? I never played online games(MMORPG),I'm not interested in it,but I wonder how this game enjoyable offline.

2.How is the relationship building in this game with your teammates? I do like such games with bonding events (Trails of Cold Steel,Shining Resonance,Persona,Sakura Wars...)

3.Are there good minigames in the game?

4.Any word about preordering the game? Will there be bonuses for preorders?

Thanks a lot for the answers!

User Info: Malachy_01

Malachy_01
1 month ago#2
This isn't an mmo. All the games in the franchise are single player games that simulate an mmo.

User Info: King_Z

King_Z
1 month ago#3
1) Console SAO games are so single-player that even "multi-player" mode can be played offline single-player.

2) There's an affection system which affects things like being able to give them alternate equipment and the dating mechanic. Typically you can also praise them in battle when they do the stuff you want, to train their AI in the way you want.

3) Well there's fishing now. We'll see how that goes...

4) Yes. The game still isn't available on PS Store but various online retailers are offering some preorder costumes and such. For the Premium edition you should check the Bandai Namco site.
Romans 10:9

User Info: ARAM666

ARAM666
1 month ago#4
Anyone knows if this game gonna come in UK in the same day like in US? (PS Store)

King_Z
1 month ago#5
It is coming out on the 10th July in the UK but we still have no clue what's going on with the PS Store and I wouldn't hold your breath.

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
1 month ago#6
Funny that a new trailer released on american Playstation and Bandai America today saying to preorder yet no pre-orders are available STILL 1 week left that I can practically smell the redspider lilies/lycorises now.
Anticipated games: Granblue Fantasy Re: Link, Anno Mutationem, Project EVE, AI Limit, & Project Awakening #1 Favorite Game: Ai Somnium Files

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
1 month ago#7
King_Z posted...
It is coming out on the 10th July in the UK but we still have no clue what's going on with the PS Store and I wouldn't hold your breath.

there’s just no digital pre order for some regions so it won’t be available for digital till the store updates on day of release. This is common for non AAA games not sure why people are losing their s*** about it because of this game

if you want to pre order you need to do it with a physical copy
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

King_Z
1 month ago#8
I preordered mine months ago. The only preorder situation that matters to me is that Bandai Namco's Premium version is not available for PS4 and I'm not going to buy an Xbox One just to get an extra costume and come cubes.

User Info: Haseo8

Haseo8
4 weeks ago#9
Max58201 posted...
there’s just no digital pre order for some regions so it won’t be available for digital till the store updates on day of release. This is common for non AAA games not sure why people are losing their s*** about it because of this game

if you want to pre order you need to do it with a physical copy
People are like that because it’s up for pre-order on every other platform.
Trails of Cold Steel IV can't come soon enough.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A