• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. BLM Issues Statement Regarding the Ongoing Trial of Jussie Smollett
Tyranius2 1 month ago#31
Musourenka posted...
I get why BLM said this. And too many people will also use Smollett as a way to dismiss the racism that black people face.

I mean, a black celebrity had to pay two of his friends to fake a hate crime. If it's such a huge problem, why the need to fake it?
"If they want reparations, they can go to any civil war graveyard and count the headstones"
Mirror of Kalandra drop - 7th of August 2018
Patriotwolf 1 month ago#32
The bold part is all cognitive dissonance.

They emotional cant deal with the facts
"You're just one big headache, and I got a pistol full of aspirin"
Welles 1 month ago#33
Tyranius2 posted...
I mean, a black celebrity had to pay two of his friends to fake a hate crime. If it's such a huge problem, why the need to fake it?

According to the prosecution in the case, he did receive a death threat in the from of a letter while on Empire. The network didn't take the threat seriously, leading to him faking the hate crime.
She ran. And when she finally stopped ... it was, as if, she had collapsed into the sun.
Lunox 1 month ago#34
Tyranius2 posted...
Every single person on the left should be disavowing Jussie Smolett. This isn't a right/left thing. The guy literally attempted to fake a hate crime. If you still cover for a person like this, then you are an extremist and no better than "salt-righter chuds" you claim to hate.

The demand for hate crime far exceeds the supply so Jessie had to create some
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Maverick_Reznor 1 month ago#35
Welles posted...
According to the prosecution in the case, he did receive a death threat in the from of a letter while on Empire. The network didn't take the threat seriously, leading to him faking the hate crime.
At this point can we even believe he didn't make that letter himself?
Currently Playing: Halo Infinite & SMT V
The Sock 1 month ago#36
This is a really f***ing stupid thing for BLM to say. It's obvious that Jussie lied because they have actual footage of him and the other two guys rehearsing it. Like, wtf. How do you go against actual facts? How braindead do you have to be?

More and more I find myself distancing from the actual BLM organization when they say dumb s*** like this.......and just believing in its central message (to end white supremacy, which I totally agree with).

Starks posted...
What does policing have to do with the countless camera angles and confessions that implicate Smollett?

Exactly!

Anyone with even half a brain would realize that by Jussie faking a hate crime, it's a spit in the face of minorities who have experienced real hate crimes. By doing this, Jussie proved that he doesn't give a s*** about anyone but himself.
Sit-up champion of the 27th century.
#BlackLivesMatter
WOMANpukumaru 1 month ago#37
BLM is tribal. Not a surprise. Police are always bad because they’re police. Black propel are always innocent victims because they’re black.

shnangyboos posted...
Defund the police doesn't mean defund the police.

question. Why don’t you sjws say what you mean ever? Why is it always hyperbolic extremist statements that you say unironically when among eachother but as soon as someone calls you out, you’re like “but we didn’t mean it!”
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis
shnangyboos 1 month ago#38
You're barking up the wrong tree. "Defund the police doesn't mean defund the police" is obviously making fun of the stupid ass defense of "defund the police" that we've seen.

And you just make yourself look like a caricature calling people sjws. Y'all need to drop that s*** quick. It's no different than these idiots calling everyone a chud
How's my posting?
Call http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/182361-human-resource-machine for any comments or concerns.
WOMANpukumaru 1 month ago#39

shnangyboos posted...
Defund the police doesn't mean defund the police" is obviously making fun of the stupid ass defense of "defund the police" that we've seen.

Its not that obvious. Parody doesn’t really work here because I’ve seen people unironically say that.

shnangyboos posted...
Y'all need to drop that s*** quick. It's no different than these idiots calling everyone a chud

Thats the point. They don’t even hesitate before jumping into “you’re an actual nazi lol” Might as well treat them with the same childish pettiness.

Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis
Red XlV 1 month ago#40
EthanSilver posted...
Police don't lie 100% of the time, what kind of stupid s*** is that?
Just because they don't always lie doesn't mean they should be trusted to be telling the truth this time.
"We will end our resilience for bad things." "We have pioneered the fatality rate."
More brilliant insights from Donald Chump
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. BLM Issues Statement Regarding the Ongoing Trial of Jussie Smollett
  • Topic Archived