• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 11 antifa members charged for assault on proud boys
mario2000 1 month ago#51
proud boys more like b**** boys
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash
DontPlayerHate 1 month ago#52
Will_VIIII posted...
You don't understand equivalency

I didn't make an equivalency. They can be hateful and violent to different degrees.
I'm not biased. I hate everything equally.
candyapplered 1 month ago#53
TundraKing87 posted...
You don't bring mace to an event unless you plan for violence...except 1/6 and the summer when the ghouls would REPEATEDLY mace BLM folks without legal blowback.

Wearing military esque gear? That's terrorism...unless it is 1/6 or any salt right appearance and you just wear what you want because "Freeeeeeedom!"

Etc.

Gotta love how the courts and law enforcement coddle militia f***s and coordinate with em and s*** too (Portland)
Why do hacks on both sides love comparing apples and oranges?
Stay swell and swole my friends of freedom!
Musourenka 1 month ago#54
So yeah, there was some violence from anti-fascists and the like.

The narrative that they're largely responsible however, reeks of BS.
Shooing away pigeons crapping on debate tables is not a violation of the pigeons' free speech.
TundraKing87 1 month ago#55
candyapplered posted...
Why do hacks on both sides love comparing apples and oranges?

No, it is a direct example of the courts and law enforcement's selective choosing of what is and isn't a weapon/force and attire signifying a group/shared purpose at X event.

They routinely coddle one and bash the other.
Will_VIIII 1 month ago#56
DontPlayerHate posted...
I didn't make an equivalency. They can be hateful and violent to different degrees.
Which side is more hateful and more violent?

The left, or the right?

It's a simple one word answer to the question.
http://i.imgur.com/ZWNgMXL.jpg
"Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words." - Proverbs 23:9
ai123 1 month ago#57
Tyranius2 posted...
Analysis shows

Reminder that this guy posts images from Fox News to show what 'the left' thinks. And misinterprets them.

This analysis likely carries the same weight as an anti vaxxer's 'own research'.
'the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently' ~ David Graeber
DontPlayerHate 1 month ago#58
Will_VIIII posted...
Which side is more hateful and more violent?

The left, or the right?

It's a simple one word answer to the question.

I didn't say left or right. I said Democrats and Republicans which are both right. Between the left and right though, the right is more violent and hateful. The left is kind and caring.
I'm not biased. I hate everything equally.
feudel 1 month ago#59
Avirosb posted...
They say that when you murder nazis, the antifascists comes to you in your sleep.
It's how they recruit new members.

PSA: This is a gaming reference

https://youtu.be/ezRPVES1oQs
????????
candyapplered 1 month ago#60
TundraKing87 posted...
No, it is a direct example of the courts and law enforcement's selective choosing of what is and isn't a weapon/force and attire signifying a group/shared purpose at X event.

They routinely coddle one and bash the other.
No, it’s not. One is actual self defense and one is a mob running up and attacking another group. You are being intellectuals dishonest.
Stay swell and swole my friends of freedom!
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 11 antifa members charged for assault on proud boys
  • Topic Archived