• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Levin says doom is upon us and Joe Biden does nothing to stop it.
darkace77450 1 month ago#1
I just heard this blowhard propagandist saying Russia is going to conquer Ukraine and the Balkans before turning west towards Poland and beyond, China is going to take down Taiwan before setting its sights on Japan, South Korea, and Southeast Asia, and Iran is weeks away from nuking Israel. And Joe Biden is doing nothing to stop any of this from happening.

He then said Donald Trump would have stopped it. His audience no doubt nodded along. Setting aside his hyperbole, Trump was subservient to Putin, complimentary to Xi, and directly responsible for Iran's current nuclearization. His audience will never question the man, but the rest of us know he's full of s***.
TundraKing87 1 month ago#2
"Donald would've stopped this...sure he responded to Russia taking X before by demanding an end to all sanctions and s*** against them, but this would be different because reasons!"- Cultist f***s
gatsbyy 1 month ago#3
TundraKing87 posted...
"Donald would've stopped this...sure he responded to Russia taking X before by demanding an end to all sanctions and s*** against them, but this would be different because reasons!"- Cultist f***s
Trump I thought believed Ukraine was really part of Russia. Trump loves “strong” bullies I am positive he would have said Balkins and Ukraine are lucky to have a leader like Putin.
gogues 1 month ago#4
Remember when Trump gave up our bases in Syria to Russia?
vycebrand2 1 month ago#5
gatsbyy posted...
Trump I thought believed Ukraine was really part of Russia. Trump loves “strong” bullies I am positive he would have said Balkins and Ukraine are lucky to have a leader like Putin.
Well long ago it was before 1990
Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth
gatsbyy 1 month ago#6
vycebrand2 posted...
That’s true but we are talking Trump here.
Nitro378 1 month ago#7
vycebrand2 posted...

The Soviet Union doesn't = Russia, the Ukrainian SSR was a constituent part of the Union
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3
Hyena 20 1 month ago#8
Yeah, this is the s*** I've seen on Free Republic ever since Trump lost. See, Trump is so intimidating that nobody DARED to mess with him, unlike how Obama and Biden are treated.
Yes, they seriously believe this.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]
Bat178 1 month ago#9
darkace77450 posted...
I just heard this blowhard propagandist saying Russia is going to conquer Ukraine and the Balkans
Uh, I'm pretty sure the Baltics is what Russia wants. Not the Balkans. Completely opposite side of Europe.
This is like putting a t-Rex against a chicken. - Callinater
Avirosb 1 month ago#10
Are we sure he didn't say 'dome'? Because dome certainly is upon Mark Levin.
sorryantivaxxer dot com
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Levin says doom is upon us and Joe Biden does nothing to stop it.
  • Topic Archived