• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden To Run For President Again
DavidDunn 1 month ago#41
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
Biden earned their vote by not being Trump. People voted in a senile old man who has cognitive issues because “Orange Man Bad”. Trump is definitely no angel by any stretch of the imagination, but voting in the poster child for Alzheimer’s was not a good idea.
This is hilarious. You claim people voted in a senile old man who has cognitive issues? Trump stared, directly, into a solar eclipse. He suggested we inject disinfectant into our bodies to kill Covid. He asked if we could nuke a hurricane to stop it from hitting the east coast. He referred to Tim Cook as Tim Apple. He got lost walking from Air Force One to a secret service vehicle parked feet away from the ramp. He can barely lift a water bottle to his face with one hand. He proclaimed we need to get to the "oranges" of the Russia investigation, multiple times. Not to mention the things we've heard about that took place off camera. I could go on and on...

Yet, Biden is the one in decline?
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will.
BigMadden 1 month ago#42
DavidDunn posted...
This is hilarious. You claim people voted in a senile old man who has cognitive issues? Trump stared, directly, into a solar eclipse. He suggested we inject disinfectant into our bodies to kill Covid. He asked if we could nuke a hurricane to stop it from hitting the east coast. He referred to Tim Cook as Tim Apple. He got lost walking from Air Force One to a secret service vehicle parked feet away from the ramp. He can barely lift a water bottle to his face with one hand. He proclaimed we need to get to the "oranges" of the Russia investigation, multiple times. Not to mention the things we've heard about that took place off camera. I could go on and on...

Yet, Biden is the one in decline?

I think we can safely say both of them are in decline. They both need to retire (in Biden's case after his term) and spend more time with their grandkids. Neither party has put out a good candidate since Obama, and even then Obama came with his problems (for black people).
Panthers Fan
Hornets- Fan
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden To Run For President Again
  • Topic Archived