• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden To Run For President Again
ThePhoenixEffec 1 month ago#1
https://tippinsights.com/i-i-tipp-poll-stunner-just-22-of-americans-want-joe-biden-to-run-for-president-again/
TheFuzz3451 1 month ago#2
Questions like this mean nothing

The respondent just imagines their ideal president and compares that to Biden
Yes we're being condescending
Yes that means we're talking down to you
benjjjamin 1 month ago#3
Most democrats didn't want Bernie to even be in the primary, let alone what percent of Americans did.
538 warned you specifically about going around the internet with this talking point.
Welcome to the Thunderdome
Requiem 1 month ago#4
I want him to run again, only if to prevent an early "lame duck" scenario for the foreign relations.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
Will_VIIII 1 month ago#5
I'm sure this is a reputable source from an account created in 2001 with 2 active posts
"Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words." - Proverbs 23:9. Antivaxxers are objectively stupid people.
ClayGuida 1 month ago#6
3 more years
lolAmerica
mad_hax_man 1 month ago#7
Most polls this far out from 2024 are pretty pointless. There is just to much variability
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
DK DeathKnight 1 month ago#8
I dont want him to run again. Not because I think he is doing a terrible job, I think he is doing fine, but I just want him to fade into the sunset because he is too old.
Currently retired from Gaming due to Life.
KenshiroX 1 month ago#9
DK DeathKnight posted...
I dont want him to run again. Not because I think he is doing a terrible job, I think he is doing fine, but I just want him to fade into the sunset because he is too old.
So is Trump, and he'll keep trying to get his crown until he dies.
Asherlee10 1 month ago#10
Will_VIIII posted...
I'm sure this is a reputable source from an account created in 2001 with 2 active posts

Totally believable!
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Just 22% Of Americans Want Joe Biden To Run For President Again
  • Topic Archived