• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Man in Italy tried using a fake arm to get the Covid vaccine
SepticFlesh 1 month ago#1
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/584189-man-caught-trying-to-use-fake-arm-to-get-vaccine

That's a new one
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
Charged151 1 month ago#2
Well that's just pathetic.
I'm...the...master...of...ellipses...
feudel 1 month ago#3
peak cringe
????????
TimeForAction 1 month ago#4
I bet he’s not the first
gatsbyy 1 month ago#5
What kind of fake arm did he use that could possibly pass for real?
BadDecisions 1 month ago#6
At least he was more creative than the other criminal antivaxxers that just try to fake the card.
TimeForAction 1 month ago#7
This reminded me of a forensic files episode where a doctor who raped a patient surgically implanted a tube with someone else’s blood into his arm so when his blood was drawn to compare the DNA it came up someone other than himself. And it worked for over a decade
mystic belmont 1 month ago#8
TimeForAction posted...
This reminded me of a forensic files episode where a doctor who raped a patient surgically implanted a tube with someone else’s blood into his arm so when his blood was drawn to compare the DNA it came up someone other than himself. And it worked for over a decade

The only reason it didn't work is because the blood got old.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Tera Hunter 'Joy My Freedom'
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842
A_A_Battery 1 month ago#9
Charged151 posted...
Well that's just pathetic.

Prosthetic*
zebatov 1 month ago#10
Like faking a piss-test.

A_A_Battery posted...
Prosthetic*

Yeah, he botched that opportunity.
CaptainStrong posted...
Drunk driving isn't as bad as going out in public unvaccinated.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Man in Italy tried using a fake arm to get the Covid vaccine
  • Topic Archived