• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Alec Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger
KittyBillionair 1 month ago#41
BewmHedshot posted...
Just pointed out that he's in charge and responsible for ensuring the safety of people who work for him.
He was the #1 person in charge? Evidence of this? Who was the true boss on set responsible for the props?
-Kicksave- 1 month ago#42
It’s irrelevant. Whether he did or didn’t wasn’t his fault
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Rico, YOU know what to DO!
SMR II 1 month ago#43
Of course he's lying.

Guns don't "go off" like in a movie. Ever see a hammer pound a nail by itself? Didn't take so.

Even to belive such an obscure scenario of a gun magically going off on its own, he was still pointing it at the women, nost likely out of anger.
" People see our logo and think were blood drinking devil worshipers, which we are of course"-Adrian Smith
SMR II 1 month ago#44
drclaeys posted...
Friends.

well if you hold a gun, an hand gun, there is only a few places your fingers can go. One of the best places is ON the trigger. Maybe he did not squeeze it all the way down, just a tiny bit of tension. and BANG

You've clearly never held or fired a gun in your life

" People see our logo and think were blood drinking devil worshipers, which we are of course"-Adrian Smith
Heracylost 1 month ago#45
It's not like these people don't have experience with firearms. Alec knew better than to fart around. He did anyway, didn't check the weapon.
That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it. Lemmy Kilmister
BDSMKane 1 month ago#46
KittyBillionair posted...
What has Baldwin said or ever done to make anyone think he’s a liar?
...said he didn't pull the trigger.

Just a generic example of an older style revolver.

https://i0.wp.com/guntoters.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/FPS_Animation2.gif

I honestly don't know what kind of firearm was used. But I do know that even in old revolvers that were a lot less safe (and more likely to be what was used here), it's unlikely to the point that I can't even fathom it as being real for a revolver in someone's hand to fire without their finger being on the trigger. If it had impacted the ground, or a wall, it seems at least possible. But the simple inertia of being drawn? That's...a bit of a stretch. That's not even questioning the likelihood of Baldwin being anywhere close to good enough to quick draw and be on target when the motion ends...people literally compete and practice for years, decades even, to be able to do that.

This board is pretty damn toxic though. I just saw a news headline similar to this topic, laughed and cried a bit, and wanted to see what GameFAQs had to say.
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."
AP3Brain 1 month ago#47
How about "There is no way for me to know this information " because that should be everyone's answer.

He's probably telling the truth though; especially if it was filmed.
Exterminateer 1 month ago#48
The amount of absurdly wild bulls*** that had to happen for Alec Baldwin to receive a loaded gun that was apparently broken aswell and for him to not not only point it at a human being without the intention to kill and then pull the trigger but for him to not check the chamber the instant moment he receives it and still say it was an accident is honestly unbelievable.

I wont discard the possibility that Alec is innocent after all everything he did is just incredibly stupid but the person responsible for weapons on the set i cant believe that they did not intend for something bad like this to happen its simply not possible to load a gun then forget it somehow and then let that gun be used by someone when its your only job to make sure the guns are safe to use.

drclaeys posted...
well if you hold a gun, an hand gun, there is only a few places your fingers can go. One of the best places is ON the trigger. Maybe he did not squeeze it all the way down, just a tiny bit of tension. and BANG.
The most comfortable and natural position for your trigger finger on a handgun is on the side of the gun leaning into the trigger guard safely away from the trigger this is also the only correct position for your finger when you have no intention to fire the gun.

PSA Aluminium is a trash material to work with.
Thanks thats all
FolkenRawr 1 month ago#49
AP3Brain posted...
How about "There is no way for me to know this information " because that should be everyone's answer.

He's probably telling the truth though; especially if it was filmed.

Of course there's a way to know. Guns do not magically fire, no matter how faulty.
GameFAQs Official 7DS Discord - https://discord.gg/ugRQfqh
7DS Grand Cross - 917687993
Destroyer53 1 month ago#50
I'm leaning more towards he is lying or just doesn't remember pulling the trigger. If he did indeed not pull the trigger I'm not sure how it would have fired. I guess a round could have just gone off from the shaking from his motions with the gun if it wasn't made properly, but that isn't very likely.

According to what I have see he was using a revolver. From revolvers I have used they tend to need more force on the trigger than semi-auto pistols do. Also I don't know if the gun he had was single action or not. If it was than the hammer needs to be cocked back before the trigger is even pulled to fire, and would lessen the chances of accidental fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Alec Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger
  • Topic Archived