• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. I want to see more Republican infighting.
Azalea9X 1 month ago#1
This is entertaining. It’s a CNN article so you should be able to view it.

https://apple.news/AAO68fOzmSWGuK81NkFqlJA
"OBJECTION!! I find that objectionable."- Miles Edgeworth
Rayman2943 1 month ago#2
Yeah. It makes me laugh when people here stick up for Liz Cheney. Nah. Let them destroy each other
Azalea9X 1 month ago#3
Though tbh, I do want moderate Republicans to prove that they exist. Right now, I’m not sure that there’s as much as people think there are.
GregShmedley 1 month ago#4
As much as I enjoy it, I'm still not hopeful for the midterms.
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.
Azalea9X 1 month ago#5
GregShmedley posted...
As much as I enjoy it, I'm still not hopeful for the midterms.
Republicans losing the lead per 538 polls if you believe them.
Azalea9X 1 month ago#6
I trust the Marist college polls.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/
Rayman2943 1 month ago#7
Azalea9X posted...
Though tbh, I do want moderate Republicans to prove that they exist. Right now, I’m not sure that there’s as much as people think there are.
They dont. They are all bad. The moderate Republican types worship Reagan.

They consist of neocon warmongers.

They are heinous
(message deleted)
GregShmedley 1 month ago#9
It shouldn't even be that close. How can anyone support a party that has collectively embraced being terrible human beings; whose leader, as a sitting president, led an attempt to overthrow our government with likely help and compliance from lawmakers within said party?

You CANNOT consider yourself a patriot or a good person if you are a Republican. That line has been drawn many times, but there isn't a question at this point.
Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky.
Rayman2943 1 month ago#10
Better posted...
Yep. Republicans are all traitors IMO, anyone who still identifies with the GOP is as American as a CCP agent. Just absolute trash, the worst our country has to offer, and thankfully less and less popular with each passing year. When all the boomers finally die off, the GOP is done.
Aren't you that guy who wanted war with Russia? Ew.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. I want to see more Republican infighting.
  • Topic Archived