• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. This is what the Republican party wants America to become.
ClayGuida 1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1465160599676014597

Declaring victory before votes are tallied, declaring elections rigged, and otherwise destroying the idea of a democracy.

The media playing this game is leading us into 3rd world country territory. Don't they understand their CEO overlords won't be making money when our country turns into Syria?
lolAmerica
Rayman2943 1 month ago#2
Their ceo overlords can flee the country. We cannot
ClayGuida 1 month ago#3
Rayman2943 posted...
Their ceo overlords can flee the country. We cannot
Money stops flowing though.
lolAmerica
mizukage2 1 month ago#4
Nonsense, they only want one party to be able to declare victory before the polls even close.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
KenshiroX 1 month ago#5
I think these psychos in some cases care more about being able to see someone bleed on the ground than get money for it. I don't think any CEO is giving MTG money for her mask violation fines. But to the cheering a******s who love her? They're giving their money I would think. Chaos does not always for a good stock market make. Problem is, there's more nuts than cold greedy pricks.
Rayman2943 1 month ago#6
the media CEOs are hand in hand with Wall Street.

The money will flow, democracy will collapse and they will go to a different country
Zikten 1 month ago#7
Rayman2943 posted...
the media CEOs are hand in hand with Wall Street.

The money will flow, democracy will collapse and they will go to a different country

And the process will start all over again. Eventually they will run out of nations to ruin
Patriotwolf 1 month ago#8
ClayGuida posted...
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1465160599676014597

Declaring victory before votes are tallied, declaring elections rigged, and otherwise destroying the idea of a democracy.

The media playing this game is leading us into 3rd world country territory. Don't they understand their CEO overlords won't be making money when our country turns into Syria?

TC says this is what Republicans want but the article blames both parties.

You must be a sharp one

Also the democrats cried that the 2016 election was also faulty.

You are both just as shifty as each other. Get over it
"You're just one big headache, and I got a pistol full of aspirin"
OutlawJT 1 month ago#9
Patriotwolf posted...

Also the democrats cried that the 2016 election was also faulty.

You are both just as shifty as each other. Get over it

Comparing democrat's response to the 2016 election results to the republican's response to the 2020 election is RIDICULOUSLY insulting! A small handful of democrats complained for a couple of weeks thinking the results were a little suspect and then shut up about and accepted Trump won. Compared to nearly the entire republican party getting behind an obvious lie that the election was rigged, thousands gathering to try and violently overturn the election results, and more than half the republican party still complaining and claiming a year later that the election was stolen and Trump really won. You can't 'same thing, both sides' this! There is no 'both sides' on this issue. Trying to claim otherwise is beyond disingenuous!!
NS FC: SW-1014-1963-5814
KittyBillionair 1 month ago#10
From the topic title I thought the answer was gonna be Gilead or whatever the Handmaids tale country is.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. This is what the Republican party wants America to become.
  • Topic Archived