• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Las Vegas woman shouting 'let's go Brandon' removed from Allegiant Air flight
RogueStriker 1 month ago#1
(cont topic: "after causing disturbance")

https://news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-woman-shouting-apos-151252057.html

A Las Vegas woman yelling "let’s go Brandon" was arrested at McCarran International Airport over the weekend after refusing to wear a mask and causing a disturbance onboard her Allegiant Air flight, authorities said.

Katrina Alspaugh, 51, was at a security checkpoint in the airport when another passenger confronted her for not wearing a mask, according to a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police arrest report. It was alleged that Alspaugh appeared as if she were about to punch the other person.

Alspaugh was uncooperative with responding officers, according to police, but was eventually released because the other passenger refused to press charges, FOX5 Las Vegas reported.

Police were called again about Alspaugh when an Allegiant Air employee removed her from the flight for causing a disturbance, the report said.

On the jet bridge, Alspaugh allegedly became argumentative with officers who told her to leave because she no longer had a ticket.

When officers warned her she would be arrested, she "loudly began yelling 'f---' and 'Let's go, Brandon,'" creating a further disturbance that resulted in her arrest, the police report said.

Alspaugh faces a misdemeanor charge of public conduct at an airport, the station reported.

Man anti-maskers and Let's Go Brandon people really are crazy. Won't be surprised if saying it like crazy will be like shouting fire or a calling card for terrorism...

Gotta love Photon Cannon.
1934-1042-4099
HairyQueen 1 month ago#2
Why are they so unhinged?
Good vibes only
IShall_Run_Amok 1 month ago#3
The upside of all these lunatics is that they're so crazy because every idiotic thing that they hold dear is dying, and it hurts them. So take solace in this I guess, but also keep destroying their garbage.
Everything you love was always woke, and its less woke than it used to be, and that's why its not as good anymore, because its less woke. Also you suck.
_Falstaff 1 month ago#4
51 years old. If you think all we need to do to fix the country is wait until the Boomers are gone, you're sorely mistaken. Gen X is even more vocal in their insanity than Boomers.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
feudel 1 month ago#5
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/6/9/AADZHuAACnQN.jpg
????????
Skankhair 1 month ago#6
HairyQueen posted...
Why are they so unhinged?

It's their nature.

A MAGAT wants to cross the country but cannot fly, so it asks an airline to carry it across. The airline hesitates, afraid that the MAGAT might throw a tantrum, but the MAGAT promises not to, pointing out that they would be thrown off the flight if they break the rules. The airline considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the MAGAT. The airline lets the MAGAT board and begins the flight. Midway through the trip, the MAGAT throws a tantrum about masks and someone named Brandon. The airline asks the MAGAT why it threw a tantrum despite knowing the rules and consequences, to which the MAGAT replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
Enclave 1 month ago#7
feudel posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/6/9/AADZHuAACnQN.jpg

The right found a third joke, you think they'd give it up this quickly? It's going to be around until Biden is out of office.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
feudel 1 month ago#8
Enclave posted...
The right found a third joke, you think they'd give it up this quickly? It's going to be around until Biden is out of office.

Next he’ll claim I’m weird for screenshotting his posts i know he’ll contradict or lie about later one.

it’s a rather easy script.
????????
GranolaPanic 1 month ago#9
Enclave posted...

Third? They have the transgender joke. What’s the second?
Please get vaccinated.
Enclave 1 month ago#10
GranolaPanic posted...
Third? They have the transgender joke. What’s the second?

There's the trans joke, the Brandon joke and there's the being a right winger joke.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Las Vegas woman shouting 'let's go Brandon' removed from Allegiant Air flight
  • Topic Archived