• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump and Rittenhouse meet
MegatokyoEd 1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/status/1463346574067744773

lol at the KJU picture in the background
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]
B18Champ 1 month ago#2
Nothing wrong with Rittenhouse meeting with a private citizen. I don't see the issue
hivebent4life 1 month ago#3
Posing and smiling with a pedophile now
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647
CoyoteTheGreat 1 month ago#4
The far-right are just going to be more and more bolder with their lies and taunting, because they know that no one is ever going to do anything to them and there is no justice in this country. Like, there is no human being who can see Rittenhouse do all this s*** and think anything other than how fake his show of "remorse" on the stand was, but literally everyone on the far-right is going to be pretending like it was sincere regardless, because lying to and gaslighting libs is how the right shows solidarity with one another, no matter how embarrassing the lie is.
Disobedience is the stamp of the hero. -Ragnar Redbeard
Also, this is Kagata..
ClayGuida 1 month ago#5
And he claims he's not a white supremacist...
lolAmerica
BlueAnnihilator 1 month ago#6
I love how everyone on the right is dying to mold him into a puppet messiah.
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)
TundraKing87 1 month ago#7
The fact the media ran with the "Look! He's crying on the stand! He is so upset! This trial is too much to handle!" When the dumpy f***'s ACTUAL state of mind after the shooting was to party it up at a bar with militia f***s rocking a "Free as f***!" Tee and doing the OK sign with em, is so f'n abhorrent.
(message deleted)
ScottMcDohl 1 month ago#9
TundraKing87 posted...
The fact the media ran with the "Look! He's crying on the stand! He is so upset! This trial is too much to handle!" When the dumpy f***'s ACTUAL state of mind after the shooting was to party it up at a bar with militia f***s rocking a "Free as f***!" Tee and doing the OK sign with em, is so f'n abhorrent.

I will say - Being free from jail I'm guessing would put anyone in a good mood.

But yeah, meeting with the Proud Boys after says a lot about who he is.
TundraKing87 1 month ago#10
ScottMcDohl posted...
I will say - Being free from jail I'm guessing would put anyone in a good mood.

But yeah, meeting with the Proud Boys after says a lot about who he is.

That was BEFORE the trial.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump and Rittenhouse meet
  • Topic Archived