• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Will Trump be alive in 2024?
pirateking193 2 months ago#1
Will Trump be alive in 2024? - Results (99 votes)
Yes
73.74% (73 votes)
No
26.26% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I mean the guy has MASSIVE health problems, he's in a stressful situation with all the investigations....if we're lucky he'll die and the the GOP will be running around like headless chickens trying to replace him.
Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing
lleck 2 months ago#2
Didn't you hear during his presidency that he was the healthiest man to ever be in office? He'll live to 200, etc.
ResidentGear31 2 months ago#3
Ive heard much more talk about Brandons health over the orange man.
Hoodroar 2 months ago#4
Probably. The likelihood that he conveniently dies in the specific 3 years between now and the election isn't great.

pirateking193 posted...
I mean the guy has MASSIVE health problems

But also the most expensive medical treatment available.
sigless user logic
ai123 2 months ago#5
https://www.icaa.cc/media/presidential_lifespan_and_healthspan-draft_for_release_1.pdf
'the ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently' ~ David Graeber
Stonedwolfed 2 months ago#6
Trump is a big lad but he appears to have rude health.

I'm not sure if Biden is even currently alive.

With enough funding and manpower 261 will destroy the capitalist patriarchy.
A_A_Battery 2 months ago#7
Wait, as soon as my crystal ball clears I'll answer that. In the meantime, I recommend purchasing your own crystal ball so you can be able to answer questions like this and also figure which crypto is gonna 100x in the next year.
(message deleted)
Nok_Su_Kow 2 months ago#9
Like most cockroaches he will live through the apocalypse and still find a way to grift his way through a box of saltines.
Thermador446 2 months ago#10
Yes, but in an ideal world he will be driving a Rascal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDXO0IAWXaQ
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Will Trump be alive in 2024?
  • Topic Archived